Best Movies / Movie quotes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1463
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

tumblr_mt8djylAnB1r03uwto1_500.gif

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
E

EvilS

If anyone has seen Daredevil on Netflix, he's in that. I didn't even realise for about 6 episodes!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like.... victory!" (Apocalypse Now)
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." "Hit it!" (Blues Brothers)

D

Deleted member 1030

Just thought of another fave that always makes me chuckle, from Lost Boys "You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire....... You wait 'till mom finds out!" :rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just thought of another fave that always makes me chuckle, from Lost Boys "You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, shit-sucking vampire....... You wait 'till mom finds out!" :rofl:
That is epic and I love that film xx

B

Bonker

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like.... victory!" (Apocalypse Now)
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." "Hit it!" (Blues Brothers)
One of the best ever....good shout

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Cheech and Chong! Classic.... Brilliant films. Drinking his sisters pregnancy water was epic! :D

Reactions: kopinov