Best swinging positions...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
What are the best, or have been the best swinging positions you've found yourself in?

For example, we were involved with a daisy chain and I was using a Doxy on the last lady in the chain while my mate watched in awe and sucked it up. Dirty bugger enjoyed himself too ?
I was sweating like fuck, no sexual involvement aside from using the Doxy.

So what best swinging positions have you found yourself in and what was the experience like for you? ?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Many years ago I went to Brum for the weekend with a fuckbuddy and another fuckbuddy couple. The plan was Ceasars at Balsall Common Friday night, Brum Munch Saturday night and the BBB Sunday mornig. At the last minute the other girl couldn't make it so we were three. The other guy, lets call him Bob, was adamant he wasn't going to play with anyone which freaked the girl staying behind a bit as she was worried he was catching feelings. So much so that she asked Theresa and I to make sure he got laid but he was adamant. To cut a long story short Theresa took this as a challenge and later Friday night we were DP'ing her in the hotel. He was underneath, I was on top and finished but I left it a bit too long to pull out and the condom slipped off depositing a globule of come on him.

He then ran round the room screaming "spunk! he's got spunk on my leg" so loudly that the people next door were knocking on the wall!

Theresa and I nearly wet ourselves laughing.

Needless to say we took the piss royally and never let him forget it. :)