Best / Worst Experiences of Swinging?

• Thread starter Leather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Leather

So, what are your best and / or worst experiences of the scene?

Worst one - an ffmm and one of the men was quite drunk (not slaughtered) and it was getting late/early... He actually started to nod off cheeky bugger! :D

Best - being brought to almost climax, left hanging there, then again - only for the same to happen.
When it did happen, I didn't know what hit me..

My best friend brought me to that and she was very feisty.

So come on, share yours? xxx

10 March 2015
Jayne... best was her first fem-on-fem with a certain lady at her party.
worst.. when a guy fell asleep whilst between her legs!

Martin, best... an FFM that developed into a FFFFFM for a short while... best birthday ever!
worst... a single lady who just lay there, didn't make a sound, or move a muscle despite me giving my usual outstanding performance... I gave up after about 15 minutes.

Reactions: AstralLove
M

meet_the_fockers

Unsure if I can, pick a best! Although the last lady, was pretty awesome.. Wore me out and she knows it.. She's around here somewhere so I'm keeping stum... :rofl:
The worst Hmmm... A beautiful young lady rocked up to our house, in a fast car music blaring... When I say young, she was obviously a little ahem younger, than stated.. Anyway we took her to a club as promised...she'd driven a fair way.. She got blind drunk, we spent the evening keeping an eye on her, and the amorous young guys surrounding her... After she refused to leave early. Brought her back to ours and Mr F threw her in the spare bed... She woke in the morning.. Looking pretty sheepish.. Don't get me wrong.. Love a drink... But she couldn't stand up, anything could have happened to that girl that night!!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Jayne... best was her first fem-on-fem with a certain lady at her party.
worst.. when a guy fell asleep whilst between her legs!

Martin, best... an FFM that developed into a FFFFFM for a short while... best birthday ever!
worst... a single lady who just lay there, didn't make a sound, or move a muscle despite me giving my usual outstanding performance... I gave up after about 15 minutes.
:rofl: sorry your last experience kinda made me chuckle sorry.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Unsure if I can, pick a best! Although the last lady, was pretty awesome.. Wore me out and she knows it.. She's around here somewhere so I'm keeping stum... :rofl:
The worst Hmmm... A beautiful young lady rocked up to our house, in a fast car music blaring... When I say young, she was obviously a little ahem younger, than stated.. Anyway we took her to a club as promised...she'd driven a fair way.. She got blind drunk, we spent the evening keeping an eye on her, and the amorous young guys surrounding her... After she refused to leave early. Brought her back to ours and Mr F threw her in the spare bed... She woke in the morning.. Looking pretty sheepish.. Don't get me wrong.. Love a drink... But she couldn't stand up, anything could have happened to that girl that night!!

Ahh really? Lucky ladies then and Mr F ;) (y)

She's lucky she had you both then, to watch her back!!
Silly girl... tut..

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

D

Deleted member 6485

My best/worse experience was having a light shade fall on my head whilst being entertained. Laughing just writing this and reminiscing the moment:rofl:xx