Bghs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 September 2023
Hi, anyone use this place off here more recently? I’m looking to go and see what it’s all about, I’ll be going as a single male, so I’m sure I’ll be one of many makes, but it will be nice to enjoy a steam and sauna with out itchy sweaty shorts!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
21 September 2023
Excellent, obviously I’ll be going as a single male so one of many there, mainly looking to relax and see what on offer of course, I’m not scared of the dark so that’s ok, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: FredBloggs
17 March 2024
Hi, anyone use this place off here more recently? I’m looking to go and see what it’s all about, I’ll be going as a single male, so I’m sure I’ll be one of many makes, but it will be nice to enjoy a steam and sauna with out itchy sweaty shorts!
Did you ever go?

21 September 2023
Hi, yes- I did go- I went quite late so there wasn’t many people in, mostly males and only one couple who were there to enjoy their company together. I liked the place and it was fun to watch a few guys circling between the sauna rooms and the upstairs plays areas with no success

Reactions: TherLegs