Bit Of Advice Re: Hot Tubs..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

The lazy spa are pretty cheap, you can get them on Ebay for around £500 if not cheaper, @Lace has an all singing and dancing one which I know cost a couple of thousand but amazing, I don't know how much it costs her to run though ;):D
Thanks hun... i'll take a look.
Just think it would be nice to chill after a long day... with a bottle of wine.
Incidently ive been invited to one saturday night hot tub party oh yesssss...
;)

With mr F,s MOTHER!!! :eek: :rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

We've got a lay-z-spa Miami. It's no good for huge parties, but 4 'very good' friends ;) can have a great time in it and it's bloody brilliant for two to, er, relax in!
Weve not got one yet.. debating.. we have a pond though.. a bit chilly.. and never trust the fishes.. they like hidey holes ommm :eek:
But thankyou.. is it expensive to run?

D

Deleted member 1402

We've got a lay-z-spa Miami. It's no good for huge parties, but 4 'very good' friends ;) can have a great time in it and it's bloody brilliant for two to, er, relax in!
I've heard that these are pretty good and cheap to run. If I had the garden, I'd opt for one of these.

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

We've had a lay z spa before & we're considering getting another soon, for the new ones I think we read it cost about £10 per month depending on use

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

We've had a lay z spa before & we're considering getting another soon, for the new ones I think we read it cost about £10 per month depending on use
Bloodyhell thats good.. tell yer what.. you get another and we will come and product test.. ha..

Reactions: Therapon