Bit Of Advice Re: Hot Tubs..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Yeah, cost-wise it depends on use. It doesn't take as much leccy as a tumble dryer.
Get one, we thoroughly recommend it - ours is coming out this weekend! :D

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 2978

We have an inflatable one we bought from the Range for £295. We bought it after seeing one at the Penistone Agricultural Fair. A hot tub company had a bunch on display ranging from £11000 to 1900 all hard sided and with TV's and ice buckets etc. then on the side they had this inflatable one for £595. you could try them out if you had a bathing suit. Surprise Surprise the day we chose to go was a scorching hot day and we had both opted to wear shorts but mine were really swim trunks lol so I checked out the cheapest permanent on then the inflatable and it was nice...mind you the others were nicer but it was great for what it cost. 2 days later we saw the exact same one in The Range advertising circular and ordered it. delivered to the house 4 days later. we got to use it 3 times before we had to pack it up as we had sold the house. If I could put it up here I would....nice relaxing warm water and bubbles(and no I didn't fart to get the bubbles)... but if you can afford it shop around for the perm installed ones. Costco had a few on sale awhile back but I did not check the prices. (our is a lazy spa)

M

meet_the_fockers

We have an inflatable one we bought from the Range for £295. We bought it after seeing one at the Penistone Agricultural Fair. A hot tub company had a bunch on display ranging from £11000 to 1900 all hard sided and with TV's and ice buckets etc. then on the side they had this inflatable one for £595. you could try them out if you had a bathing suit. Surprise Surprise the day we chose to go was a scorching hot day and we had both opted to wear shorts but mine were really swim trunks lol so I checked out the cheapest permanent on then the inflatable and it was nice...mind you the others were nicer but it was great for what it cost. 2 days later we saw the exact same one in The Range advertising circular and ordered it. delivered to the house 4 days later. we got to use it 3 times before we had to pack it up as we had sold the house. If I could put it up here I would....nice relaxing warm water and bubbles(and no I didn't fart to get the bubbles)... but if you can afford it shop around for the perm installed ones. Costco had a few on sale awhile back but I did not check the prices. (our is a lazy spa)
Thats the thing.. weve looked at the permanent ones.. and without a doubt would get one.. they are stunning we plan to build a gazebo/roof over it.. but arent planning to stay here. So we need something we can take with us... xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Does anyone have one? If so.. any advice on the best..
And mainly the running costs?
Yes I have one, It was a huge investment but worth every penny, Its a fixed tub and seats 12 but I have had up to 20 in there. Not cheap though to purchase but the running costs are low, I paid just over £5,000 but that was in the sale, its just electric then every month. X

N

NigelandJulie

Yes I have one, It was a huge investment but worth every penny, Its a fixed tub and seats 12 but I have had up to 20 in there. Not cheap though to purchase but the running costs are low, I paid just over £5,000 but that was in the sale, its just electric then every month. X
Holds 12 but have had 20 in there, get your names down quick peeps :rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

Thanks lace.. ill keep you posted. Xxx