Black Stockings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Haha, if only, if only...... No I think I mentioned to you I was thinking of taking a break for a while, so I have. I trust you are both well and I really must get in to Chester and we can meet up, sheesh it only takes 30 minutes max on a train - including the walk to the station.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
o that explains it..
I won't intrude here gents but aye, that's why..
Well hope you enjoyed and had time to gather thoughts and breathe.
OK I realise this is an open thread but as @CollardFoxandHound is aware I have been looking for someone (as he so succinctly put it a :whiplash:) for a while but getting nowhere so I just thought I'd back off for a while and annoy you guys here instead :p:D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No need to share your private concerns Mr Therapon, whatsoever. On a serious note, I wish you well and hope nothing but good things come your way...
I'm just personally happy to see you back around as I did ponder, but would never intrude to ask if all is okay.
Hmm happy hunting :sneaky: and you can annoy all you want my friend.... Besides, I've missed the cuppa's and choccy biccies :D ;)

Reactions: SussexSwinger

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No need to share your private concerns Mr Therapon, whatsoever. On a serious note, I wish you well and hope nothing but good things come your way...
I'm just personally happy to see you back around as I did ponder, but would never intrude to ask if all is okay.
Hmm happy hunting :sneaky: and you can annoy all you want my friend.... Besides, I've missed the cuppa's and choccy biccies :D ;)

Thank-you @Admin I appreciate your comments and concerns. As for me well I'm no different from a lot of single guys althought they may not admit it but I'm quite happy to go for the sympathy vote :D. Seriously I'm fine and keeping myself busy doing some other stuff but as discussed elsewhere tonight I'm simply enjoying my single malt - cheers, yaki da, slangevar and all that

27 April 2015
Hmmm Mrs A Team wears them for meets occasionally, along with other similar alluring outfits !! but as we are naturist's, she only does this on meets, as she does not feel comfy in them for long periods, but she agrees she feels sexy and feminine when they are worn short term. and myself, I never wear them Lol xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hmmm Mrs A Team wears them for meets occasionally, along with other similar alluring outfits !! but as we are naturist's, she only does this on meets, as she does not feel comfy in them for long periods, but she agrees she feels sexy and feminine when they are worn short term. and myself, I never wear them Lol xxx
With those little legs you would look amazing :rolleyes:o_O