Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Black & White Party @ Mingles

Event: Black & White Party @ Mingles
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by Mingles, 16 October 2015.

Simple.....Black & White, always sexy! Join us at the Sexiest Club in Essex for our Black & White themed party, BOYB, Soft drinks bar, subtle lighting, fabulous music, sexy clean play areas, social, friendly & no pressure environment. Members only but membership process online is quick & easy! xxx.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
BOOK IN TO ATTEND TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS FOR FREE! See terms below....

Couples can book in to attend tonight (16th October 2015) or tomorrow night (17th October 2015) and bring another couple for free. They can be existing members. This offer does not include single gentlemen. Couples only. If you would like to bring a couple who is not currently a member please ask them to apply online and we will then book them in to attend with you. Please book using the text service or booking form and add the names of the couple that are attending with you to claim this offer. The offer is limited to members bring one couple only for no entry charge.
Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
  1. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

Mingles created a new event:

Black & White Party @ Mingles

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Featured this for you :) x

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

Thank you! Should be a fun night, just sorting out my outfit now :) xxx

• Like Like x 1
  4. Admin

Oh God...so that means you will be there forever :D x :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

um.........well.......yes ! I'm a woman after all! lol :oops::lol::giggle: xxx

• Like Like x 1
  6. Admin

haha true... Poor hubby! I know the feeling all too well.. Good luck and I hope this evening is amazing for you all xx

7. Mingles

Mingles VIP Member PV

Thank you! We always do!! lol ;) x

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice