• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Blowjobs

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can see all you men getting excited there when reading this title but this is a question to the ladies here as I have just read that most ladies pretend to enjoy giving them and most hate it

So is this true? I love giving them and I am sure @Admin would know if I didn't enjoy

So ladies do you genuinely enjoy giving blow jobs either to your partner or in a play meet?

I would love to see honest replies here and I am sure you young gents can jump in and let us know if you can tell if a lady isn't enjoying herself or if a lady has been honest and said she can't do that

30 June 2015
City
Brighton

Hmm, I like to think I can tell if a lady is truly into her work There is definitely a different feel if she's enjoying herself, rather than going through the motions, excuse the pun lol. Having said that, beggars can't be choosers

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thanks for the honesty hun but a good blow job doesn't have to be so deep, playing and teasing that tip can just be as satisfying

D

Deleted member 3411

I actually have an issue with BJ inasmuch as it was sometime before I could allow myself to orgasm in a woman's mouth. I had programed myself so well not to do it that I could not get over the hurdle and let myself. You see as a youngster I figured to do so would be unpleasant for her. Glad to say though someone made me absolutely explode recently she was fantastic

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…