Body Hair On Men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Fluffy chest, covered in hair, so that I can twirl my fingers round it and fall asleep

hairy-chest_fogwnp.jpg

off to masturbate *fap, fap*

Reactions: MP386
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I have chest hair, which I normally trim before a meet or going to a club, as until I read this thread most woman don't like it. As for down below I always keep it shaved.

Reactions: Pearls
M

Midland....

Nice and neatly trimmed. I remember a few years back being out with a group of lads and getting on to the subject and everyone agreeing you had to do a bit of pruning except one lad (who thinks of himself as quite stylish) who had never thought about it and was gob smacked at the possibility that the rest of us did it! He was even more devastated when we told him every time his missus went down on him she probably had to hack her way through the Amazon to get to his cock! Needless to say he was very quiet for the rest of the night! :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 4901

I like being smooth. it soft and sensitive. I don't really mind because I think the connections are more about how you interact. someone could be covered in hair and really sensual or totally smooth and incredibly cold and harsh.

I prefer the way I feel to me. I love my beard though.