Body Modification

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I like tattoos, they are sexy and some of the artwork is fantastic!
Piercings I haven't got a problem with, but extreme body mods is a nope from me. However, if that's your thing, the do whatever makes you happy.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
26 July 2016
Each to their own. I do sometimes look at some of these modified people and think WTF they chose to look like that! But it's their choice and mine is often to run like feck in the oposite direction ;) Personally I've never seen the need to permanatly modify how I look, nature is doing the job for me and a shit job she's doing too. Then there is the mods done through neccesity rather than for asthetic reasons, I got quite a few of them over the past 40 years most of which are covered when dressed but when I was younger was really self conscious of when stripping off, now I'm older it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

photo.jpg I only asked for a tongue piercing. Bloody dodgy back street tattooists!! Still always handy when I run out of nails! :)

B

BritMark

It's all down to personal choice. My tattoo's on my back has been a great ice breaker at the German clubs.

Reactions: Pearls
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Not my thing I'm afraid..... I've had a fair few piercings over the years and have a good few tattoos but that is a bit too much for my liking :eek:

Reactions: Pearls