Bonding Netflix show

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Has anyone watched it? I thought it was going really well until they decided that her character was only into bdsm because of the guys she met whilst growing up! ?‍♂️?‍♂️ I hate American shows that do this, couldn't she just like be because she just does! Fuck I like everything, just because I do, it doesn't stem from anything else. Rant over ?

19 March 2015
Has anyone watched it? I thought it was going really well until they decided that her character was only into bdsm because of the guys she met whilst growing up! ?‍♂️?‍♂️ I hate American shows that do this, couldn't she just like be because she just does! Fuck I like everything, just because I do, it doesn't stem from anything else. Rant over ?
Not seen it but I have seen clips of the sex one on Netflix. I did post about that too some time back. , can’t recall the name of it. Was it all about sex? Anyway a lot of it was utter tosh but some of it made sense. Guess it’s the same situation. Will have a look at that tonight I think. ??

25 January 2020
City
Manchester
Not seen it but I have seen clips of the sex one on Netflix. I did post about that too some time back. , can’t recall the name of it. Was it all about sex? Anyway a lot of it was utter tosh but some of it made sense. Guess it’s the same situation. Will have a look at that tonight I think. ??
It's a funny show, and will still watch a 2nd series, it was just that they linked it to trauma and abusive guys. Sex Education? It's on my list not got round to it yet, will watch with some skepticism then.

19 March 2015
It's a funny show, and will still watch a 2nd series, it was just that they linked it to trauma and abusive guys. Sex Education? It's on my list not got round to it yet, will watch with some skepticism then.
Ffs. Why does everyone always link it to abuse and trauma.
I saw a women’s moment on social media post last week I think, that bondage and BDSM et al is exploitation of women. Degrading and such.
What if the woman enjoys it? My wife loves being trussed up like a turkey and flogged hard or spanked. ??

Yeah I’d watch it with some scepticism too. It’s not brilliant. ??

11 November 2019
Ffs. Why does everyone always link it to abuse and trauma.
I saw a women’s moment on social media post last week I think, that bondage and BDSM et al is exploitation of women. Degrading and such.
What if the woman enjoys it? My wife loves being trussed up like a turkey and flogged hard or spanked. ??

Yeah I’d watch it with some scepticism too. It’s not brilliant. ??
Each to there own,I expect some have other hidden vices? Gambling,smoking..... that’s taboo to others? Never say never? You may enjoy???

Reactions: Therapon