Boo

• Thread starter candyg1rl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
C

candyg1rl

Evening all,

Thought I had better introduce myself :)

I'm erm, me, not new to swinging by any means but very new to the site after hearing about it from a fellow perv who speaks very highly of you all.

Not really sure what I hope to get out of it tbh but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

I've been feeling pretty jaded with the whole swinging thing of late and maybe a fresh place will kick start things for me?

Hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to getting to know people :)

Candy xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Evening all,

I'm erm, me, not new to swinging by any means but very new to the site after hearing about it from a fellow perv who speaks very highly of you all.

Not really sure what I hope to get out of it tbh but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

I've been feeling pretty jaded with the whole swinging thing of late and maybe a fresh place will kick start things for me?

Candy xx
Good site to start on hun, all freindly all crackers you wont go far wrong on here..
Welcome.. x

27 April 2015
Evening all,

Candy xx
Hello and welcome, We hope you have fun here x

T

The_Bibas

Evening all,

Candy xx
Welcome and fingers crossed...
XxxBibaxxX

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome to Bedlam.... you only have to be slightly crazy to be here ... but everyone is the same ... straight jackets are optional... and watchout for the biters .... they usually ask first ... have a good time and enjoy your ride.... xx

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Welcome to the black hole of time... :)

Hope you enjoy your time here...