Boo

• Thread starter candyg1rl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Hi :tiphat:and welcome to the site, the best way to get your profile out to others is to join in with the banter on the forums N&J :mwah:

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening all,

Thought I had better introduce myself :)

I'm erm, me, not new to swinging by any means but very new to the site after hearing about it from a fellow perv who speaks very highly of you all.

Not really sure what I hope to get out of it tbh but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

I've been feeling pretty jaded with the whole swinging thing of late and maybe a fresh place will kick start things for me?

Hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to getting to know people :)

Candy xx
Hi Candy and welcome again. I thought I'd already posted here but apparently not...
Well, it depends on what you're seeking from the site I suppose.. but shame you've been feeling jaded by things - it happens I guess. 'Tis a funny old game this.
Anyway so welcome again, as I always say to everyone - be active, remain active and far you will go.
Have fun.
Admin x

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi Candy and welcome again. I thought I'd already posted here but apparently not...
Well, it depends on what you're seeking from the site I suppose.. but shame you've been feeling jaded by things - it happens I guess. 'Tis a funny old game this.
Anyway so welcome again, as I always say to everyone - be active, remain active and far you will go.
Have fun.
Admin x
Yeah wered she bloody go!!

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Evening all,

Thought I had better introduce myself :)

I'm erm, me, not new to swinging by any means but very new to the site after hearing about it from a fellow perv who speaks very highly of you all.

Not really sure what I hope to get out of it tbh but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

I've been feeling pretty jaded with the whole swinging thing of late and maybe a fresh place will kick start things for me?

Hope everyone is doing good and I look forward to getting to know people :)

Candy xx

Hi Candy it's lovely to meet you! Xx