Boobs, Bums Or Legs

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Adam

A bit of lighthearted fun for Easter sunday.

Do you prefer bums....boobs/chest or legs.

You must choose 1only. No copping out saying i like all 3. If you had to choose 1 which would it be?
For me on a guy......a nice manly chest and boobs on a lady mmmmm xxxx

I have to be honest, I have tried to 'categorise' my likes when it comes to women but I have found that nowadays I can't. I used to be someone who was really into boobs, and not really an ass guy but now I find that I can appreciate all parts of a woman depending on the woman.

On certain women I can't help but notice their perfect ass, on others its there sexy breasts and then others its their long, slender, perfect legs - For me one constant though is a beautiful face with particular emphasis on her eyes and lips ;)

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I have to be honest, I have tried to 'categorise' my likes when it comes to women but I have found that nowadays I can't. I used to be someone who was really into boobs, and not really an ass guy but now I find that I can appreciate all parts of a woman depending on the woman.

On certain women I can't help but notice their perfect ass, on others its there sexy breasts and then others its their long, slender, perfect legs - For me one constant though is a beautiful face with particular emphasis on her eyes and lips ;)

Great answer hun (y). Oh you will go far here lol. ;) xxx