Boring

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Lol bloody hell que the violins.. ok
Perspective.. we have a 68 yr old patient.. she is physcotic.. she was smuggled in on a lorry 4yrs ago.. shes from afgahnistan.. spelling i know.
She wont let any of us near her.. screams constantly.. in her language whatever it maybe.. ?? She understands non of us..
Her history..
She was raped.. then saw her children be-headed..
No wonder shes barking!!
So.. if your feeling poo!! Spare a thought for others.. usually works for me :) xx

Whilst I agree with this, not all of us will come across situations like this, I certainly don't as I barely leave the house these days, unless it's for my appointments, I rarely watch the news, so I only have my daily life to bore me.
Apologies if the thread has offended anybody.
I posted the thread in off topic, as it was just a bit of fun.

P

peakcouple

Politics and people who can only hold a conversation about themselves.... Yawn :rolleyes::D

Like that character in "Catch 22" who liked to hear himself talking, but most of all like to hear himself talking about himself! :rolleyes:

Neither of us like people who try to convert you to their point of view, live and let live is one of our mottoes.

29 September 2015
City
London
I think I'm quite boring. Reason I say that is for example, when I'm all by myself I get bored. I need to find something to do in the spare time I have. Does that answer the question at all?

Actually, what bores me is attention seeking sods. Why put up a comment or status saying how terrible things are at the moment only to reply 'don't ask' when someone asks what's wrong!!??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I'm quite boring. Reason I say that is for example, when I'm all by myself I get bored. I need to find something to do in the spare time I have. Does that answer the question at all?

Actually, what bores me is attention seeking sods. Why put up a comment or status saying how terrible things are at the moment only to reply 'don't ask' when someone asks what's wrong!!??
Or I'll pm you haha xx

D

Deleted member 1402

guilty of this too, oh heck! :cry::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
People who want to tell you a funny story but go round and round the houses so that by the time they get to the punchline you've already fashioned a noose, thrown it round the nearest beam and are looking for a chair to stand on.....:D

Reactions: Pearls