Breakfast

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

I have to have my big cup of strong coffee before I am even functioning followed by healthy cereal bar or bananas which I love ahem and treat myself to a juicy sausage n egg bap occassionally :whistle:

T

The_Bibas

Fresh fruit smoothies every morning and at least two cups of Earl Grey..
I then juice fresh vegetables for lunch..

Occasionally I may even have a bowl of musli with fruit and yogurt.. When I am feeling a bit naughty that is..
XxxBibaxxX

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Fresh fruit smoothies every morning and at least two cups of Earl Grey..
I then juice fresh vegetables for lunch..

Occasionally I may even have a bowl of musli with fruit and yogurt.. When I am feeling a bit naughty that is..
XxxBibaxxX
:collar::cuffs:

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Cup of tea, 3 sugars and then usually poached egg on brown toast x
Indeed, poached eggs most days. Sunday's however we do have a lot more naughty food.. Omm. But as the saying goes, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it really is.
I never used to eat breakfast years ago, especially when working as a chef etc.. but now it's a must have. x

27 April 2015
how many of you lovely people have time for breakfast in the mornings and what do u have to eat
depends on what we were doing the night before and whether we have the energy left to eat it, however, if weve stopped at a hotel we always try to do the hotel beekky, but tbh, STRONG coffee and toast normally floats our boats !!! Regards @The-A-Team