Brexit

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
He and his new Brexit party will be popular whilst the major political parties continue to not deliver on the referendum result. I thinks he talks sense in that respect but cant see him lasting or even being able to continue in politics if Brexit ever happens. Till then he will keep stoking the fires of discontent felt by that small majority of the population that voted out.

Dont get me started on Ego maniac fleece everybody for as much as he can Blair. hehe X G

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 and I can not believe the mindless idiotic behaviour of what we once called human beings and adult ones at that. So our country has now come to blocking roads and chucking milkshake at people....
Now you may think that’s fine or that’s funny but have we really stooped to a level where violence on any level is ok?
When Farage got attacked by milkshake everyone laughed.. All I saw was a guy being attacked and in a very public place, let’s also remember a few weeks previous an 8yr old boy died from the same fate as he was allergic to milk, should that be classed as worse than the idiots chucking acid?
Violence is violence no matter what..
When Extinction Rebellion blocked roads in Bristol did they have any concern for a family trying to get through to rush to the hospital where their dad was dying and because of those actions they couldn’t get to him and he died alone. ER apologised but still feel they have to block roads.. Stopping doctors in cars trying to get to patients who are terminally ill..

What has this country come to?
Brexit will happen because the majority of this country voted.
We are now fighting the bigots who need a brain transplant that think our vote wasn’t democratic.

Not my normal voice and yes I googled a few words to make sure I got it right :D

Pearls over and out :eek:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ok so listening to Jeremy Vine on Radio 2 and I can not believe the mindless idiotic behaviour of what we once called human beings and adult ones at that. So our country has now come to blocking roads and chucking milkshake at people....
Now you may think that’s fine or that’s funny but have we really stooped to a level where violence on any level is ok?
When Farage got attacked by milkshake everyone laughed.. All I saw was a guy being attacked and in a very public place, let’s also remember a few weeks previous an 8yr old boy died from the same fate as he was allergic to milk, should that be classed as worse than the idiots chucking acid?
Violence is violence no matter what..
When Extinction Rebellion blocked roads in Bristol did they have any concern for a family trying to get through to rush to the hospital where their dad was dying and because of those actions they couldn’t get to him and he died alone. ER apologised but still feel they have to block roads.. Stopping doctors in cars trying to get to patients who are terminally ill..

What has this country come to?
Brexit will happen because the majority of this country voted.
We are now fighting the bigots who need a brain transplant that think our vote wasn’t democratic.

Not my normal voice and yes I googled a few words to make sure I got it right :D

Pearls over and out :eek:
The problem is (as I see it) every since the referendum the sensible grow ups have been shouted down and out publicised by childish populists, that's just lead to many digging in to ever more extreme mutually exclusive positions.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
The problem is (as I see it) every since the referendum the sensible grow ups have been shouted down and out publicised by childish populists, that's just lead to many digging in to ever more extreme mutually exclusive positions.
What amazes me and I don’t do politics but I do know plonkas, what I don’t get is when May was PM she was attacked from everyone about not getting us through brexit, Boris gets in and stands up for brexit and gets on with it and everyone is going bonkers.
Can’t win either way.

I think I need to run for parliament and order normality and some love for everyone, not hate.

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
19 March 2015
Listening to R2 while working. I Am raging at these MP’s trying everything and anything in the book, every which way they can, to try and undo our votes. Democratic vote happened. They say - put it to the people. They DID that! Grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :censored:

26 October 2018
Listening to R2 while working. I Am raging at these MP’s trying everything and anything in the book, every which way they can, to try and undo our votes. Democratic vote happened. They say - put it to the people. They DID that! Grrrrrr :mad: :mad: :censored:
The whole shower of shit want sacking !

19 March 2015
The whole shower of shit want sacking !
It’s terrible. I know a few people who were remain and now pro leave because they see democracy being screwed.
Hell one of our ‘lady friends’ voted remain but truthfully believe that leave should happen as it was a democratic vote and result!
These people! Argh!

D

Deleted member 11852

I honestly think once we're out and all the other countries realise the U.K. Hasn't disappeared into oblivion like everyone is predicting..when they see that we are coping fine there will definitely be more countries pulling out of the Eu..w..

Reactions: Pearls and GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 11852

I think when we do eventually get out that we should reduce the number of muppets..sorry mp,s in this country..for the life of me I can't understand why we need so many overpaid idiots ruining the country..surely it's better to have fewer numbers with people who actually manage to do some of the things they promise when they get voted in..I think the British public are fed up with hearing the same thing..we didn't realise how bad the country was until we had all the information from the outgoing government..so now we can't do anything we promised because we have to sort the mess out that they left us with...how many times can they keep using the same excuses...I don't pretend to know to much about the workings of politics this is just what I have observed over the last 30 years or so...W..:anger: