Bride In Her Dress

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 April 2018
City
Blaydon
One of my all time fantasies is to find a bride who's wanting one last fling before her big day. Stopping of her dress to see her white bridal lingerie and white stockings would drive me crazy.

19 March 2015
One of my all time fantasies is to find a bride who's wanting one last fling before her big day. Stopping of her dress to see her white bridal lingerie and white stockings would drive me crazy.
Now that is naughty! I like it :sneaky: :D
What if she was a bride like me and wore red underneath.. you’d be so disappointed lol
Sounds like @Pearls - she wore all red on our wedding day, and red & black lingerie to go with it.. Ooof ;) x

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Too damn right, you wear what you want to and feel comfortable in doing. I really find the whole Basque, suspenders, stockings and garter thing so sexy.. x

If it ever happens again im wearing a 50’s style dress with corset top.. i want one made by Fairy Gothmother!
Stocking and suspenders with heels is perfect and preferably eloped aswell!

19 March 2015
If it ever happens again im wearing a 50’s style dress with corset top.. i want one made by Fairy Gothmother!
Stocking and suspenders with heels is perfect and preferably eloped aswell!
That would be amazing am sure. Certainly sounds it :) x

Reactions: Pearls