Bring it back

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 January 2019
Plastic cups too ??
It's funny you mention that Pearls because I always think of the funniest thing I seen down there when I hear Doras being mentioned. I was standing at the bar on my own half cut & there was 2 blokes next to me. All of a sudden the bloke closest to me picks up a plastic glass & tries to smash it on the bar to glass or threaten the other bloke. Thing was because it was plastic he was frantically banging It on the bar at least 5 times b4 the bouncers nabbed him ?. Because I had enough liquid valium i didn't move (unless I had to) & just looked on in bemusement:whistle:. Afterwards looking back in amusement ?. Was like something out of a Only Fools.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's funny you mention that Pearls because I always think of the funniest thing I seen down there when I hear Doras being mentioned. I was standing at the bar on my own half cut & there was 2 blokes next to me. All of a sudden the bloke closest to me picks up a plastic glass & tries to smash it on the bar to glass or threaten the other bloke. Thing was because it was plastic he was frantically banging It on the bar at least 5 times b4 the bouncers nabbed him ?. Because I had enough liquid valium i didn't move (unless I had to) & just looked on in bemusement:whistle:. Afterwards looking back in amusement ?. Was like something out of a Only Fools.
Only at dirty doras ??

30 January 2019
That song has been going around in my head for days! Glad it’s not just me then :whistle:
I've got Can't get you out of my head stuck in my nut now for some reason.
That song has been going around in my head for days! Glad it’s not just me then :whistle:
I've got Can't get you out of my head stuck in my nut now for some reason which was another track at the time :whistle: .

• Wow
Reactions: Tiger and Pearls
30 January 2019
Not so much Murder On the Dance Floor. More Malarkey on the Bar Floor

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What happened to manners, getting off your seat on the bus to let an elderly person sit down, I just went to the bakery and watched a young lad open the door whilst an elderly lady was walking behind him, he didn’t even hold the door...
What happened to kids being told to respect your elders?
Have we lost good manners and are we leading by example to the next generation?
Bring it back. :tiphat:

11 November 2019
What happened to manners, getting off your seat on the bus to let an elderly person sit down, I just went to the bakery and watched a young lad open the door whilst an elderly lady was walking behind him, he didn’t even hold the door...
No respect!

11 November 2019
It’s gone, I hope we’ve done a good job with our children and they have a little knowledge of how they should behave. I think they do but society has changed so much.
Have they got the fear of giving up a seat for a lady and it back firing with a feminist attack of equality?
Me & their Mum made sure ours kids were, number 1 priority I think,manners & respect?it's more difficult now but essential ?

30 January 2019
Ive always held a door open for male & females, young & old & said "Thanks" when they do it for me. It's a lack of acknowledgement too when young & old don't say nothing. Sadly It's a me me me society we live in :(