Bring it back

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
And rainbow ? George would be naked all day and then wear pyjamas to go to bed! what’s up with that?
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Reactions: Pearls
30 January 2019
That's another thing. Proper british chip shop chips instead of frozen ones
I remember when the chips and a can of coke was about 7p each ?. there was a shop by me which had the best rissole & chips as good as I've ever had. Down the road the rissole & chips were like a counterfit version. And the woman serving had a habit of bunging the odd chip in her mouth as she was shoveling them on the paper.

19 March 2015
I remember when the chips and a can of coke was about 7p each ?. there was a shop by me which had the best rissole & chips as good as I've ever had. Down the road the rissole & chips were like a counterfit version. And the woman serving had a habit of bunging the odd chip in her mouth as she was shoveling them on the paper.
Oh damn!
Mind you, saying that a couple of weeks ago I went to the chippy and the woman behind the counter was eating chips, while serving and even said to a customer to bear with her as she was eating and trying to talk too! ?