Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burlesque Party - Bare all for Breast Cancer 26th Sept @ Townhouse

Event: Burlesque Party - Bare all for Breast Cancer 26th Sept @ Townhouse
    Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by TownhouseTwosome, 22 September 2015.

This is a night NOT TO BE MISSED!!! We have registered with Breast Cancer Care to run a charitable event - Burlesque, Bare All for Breast Cancer!

We have arranged for 5 novice volunteers to take classes with a trained Burlesque teacher and they are currently working on routines to perform on this night!!! They are finding their inner diva and will be strutting the stage with the feather boas and corsets!! We will be inviting an established Burlesque dancer to perform too, making this an evening of tease and sex, not to be missed!!

Our usual entry prices apply and we will be donating a percentage of desk sales to the charity as well as doing raffles to raise funds. This is a swinging event as well, so once the performances have got you all hot under the collar, you can take advantage of our 4 floors of playspace to dance to your own tune!! ;);):sneaky::sneaky:

A max of 8 single guy places will be available and the guys must be etablished members and must book in. We will be offering a scrummy buffet as always and overnight stays!

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY!!! I know I always say it for party nights, but I really do mean it!!! Some people have not taken me seriously and have been turned away. If you arrive before 10pm you WILL be gauranteed entry.

See you all there and lets raise some money for a great charity, very close to my heart, whilst getting our rocks off!!! :surprise:xxxx
    1. TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV Registered

TownhouseTwosome created a new event:

Burlesque Party - Bare all for Breast Cancer 26th Sept @ Townhouse

Read more about this event...

• What a great idea.. Would love to support this, but unfortunately have other commitments that weekend... Gutted to be missing this.. I'm sure this will be a really popular night. Good luck guys. X

• Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

This is a fantastic idea and we really are hoping this becomes a busy event for such a worthy cause.
          Indeed, we wish you the very best of luck xx