Butt Plugs For Ladies

• Thread starter Robbo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Surely I can't just apply and go wouldn't be fair. If there's only 8 places then it should go to 8 single guys are already members...

Since posting the above have seen another comment and yes I suppose I should apply for other events... looked at the venue, looks like a nice place.
Yes that's what I mean, apply to join for future events as I posted to your other post.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
27 April 2015
Mrs A team likes to feel one inserted as it intensifies her vaginal sensations especially for smaller partners (we keep one handy for the just in case factor) and if I'm getting oral, it makes me have a very VERY tingly cum. We never use them as a prelude or a stretch aid for anal penetration play, as is not our thing
@The-A-Team xx

Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
iunno i do like the look of a girl wearing a bunny or fox rail butplug but not a fan of seeing them otherwise not that i hate it just seems meh

as for having one used one me >.> might be a long time before i try it

D

Deleted member 1402

iunno i do like the look of a girl wearing a bunny or fox rail butplug but not a fan of seeing them otherwise not that i hate it just seems meh

as for having one used one me >.> might be a long time before i try it
I have a tail plug, my fave is a plug with a jiggle ball

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

funny story i bought one of my freinds GFs a bunnytailbutplug and a strapon for her bday ... he never let her use the strapon Dx
I have a sub that loves me using my strap on with, but he's more partial to my fists!

Reactions: Pearls