Camera Action

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We need to take more photo's
May take some on our next meet if all of us are happy too and we get time :whistle:

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Ive filmed a few bj’s and taken some pics with an ex.. tbh most of the time usually thinking about anything but taking pics in that moment!!

I doubt anyone would want to watch me having sex.. would look like a hippo being mated lol

9 September 2017
Actually it's quite strange because, as many of you will know, I'm a fanatical film maker and photographer (y):whistle: but at the meeting I had last weekend I only took a couple of pics.
The reason being that although I'm happy to be photographed myself I'm aware that others may not wish to be.
What I should have done and will in future is ask everyone early on if they mind having their picture taken and if not do they have any limits as to what pictures I can take (if you know what I mean ;))

Reactions: No longer with us..
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Actually it's quite strange because, as many of you will know, I'm a fanatical film maker and photographer (y):whistle: but at the meeting I had last weekend I only took a couple of pics.
The reason being that although I'm happy to be photographed myself I'm aware that others may not wish to be.
What I should have done and will in future is ask everyone early on if they mind having their picture taken and if not do they have any limits as to what pictures I can take (if you know what I mean ;))
I agree.... I love taking photos! I felt the same! I agree.... Need think about permission as I too was very careful to make sure it was private. In future this is something that needs exploring!!! X

D

Deleted member 3175

Both S and I love getting the camera out, the only thing that frustrates me is the "typical" man thing of not really being able to multitask (S''s line not mine lol). We were only talking last night about a photographer. I think it would add to the pictures if we could both be in them! Privacy is a big thing too, but I guess if it's been spoken about and agreed, let's play!

G

D

Deleted member 1402

I have a good collection of photos from previous meets and I fondly look back on them. The ones of my bestie and I are often talked about and giggled over when we meet up.
Never been filmed on any meets, but that's probably because I very rarely to a private meet.

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
We've videoed our own 'sessions' which we love to look back on but I wouldn't mind videoing or taking photos when with others (with permission obviously) and I wouldn't mind others taking pics as then we'd have some pics for our profile - there's only so many pics you can take of yourself lol. Im just a dirty bitch apparently :love: and I love looking back on the good times. (And all pictures/videos i'd take would be for private use only, apart from a select few pictures i'd add to our profile) x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I have been filmed having sex and my ass is somewhere on a well know site :)
I'll leave it there, a new thread is needed.