Car Sex

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Tigress

Met G. Kissing not great at first, but managed to calm him down. An attentive lover, but also very to the point. He enjoyed himself without a doubt.

We met at a pub a little way from where we both live. He looked agitated as he walked in, but not nervous enough to stop him kissing me on the lips as a welcome. I watched him at the bar. He is sexy, no doubt about it. Still in his work clothes, scruffy jeans and boots, with his dark curly hair, enticingly dishevelled. Once he’d ordered our beers he returned. Moving in close to me at the table, he slid his arm behind my back and moved his hand down and into the back of my jeans. He’s obviously not going to waste any time tonight. He took my hand in his and placed it on his jeans, where his hardness was very apparent. I moved my hand down his leg, rubbing his straining cock with my arm. To those in the pub it would simply look like I was stroking his thigh. “I need a cigarette”, I told him. “I’ll see you outside”. The electricity in the cold night air was immense as he came over. I barely had time to exhale the smoke from my lungs, when he leant in to kiss me. A had warned me that he wasn’t a great kisser, as she already experienced in a drunken encounter or two, and she was right. He was too eager; going through the motions, without being guided by the other person. Rather than responding in kind, I simply softened my mouth and took things slowly. He started to get the idea and began to follow my lead. “Let’s go and get another pint”, he suggested. Once in his truck, he wasted no time getting his hands on my body. Searching for my breasts under my black roll neck, he groaned “You’ve got lovely tits”. “They’re all mine”, I smiled. “Oh, yes, I can tell”, he murmured. We took off, in search of a pub where we wouldn’t be recognised. He was clearly nervous, but not me. Like the first time at the club, I surprised myself by how in control I felt. I was enjoying myself at the thought of the evening ahead.

The second pub was an anonymous, characterless, commuter’s place where I imagined lonely souls washing away their sadness with a couple of drinks, before returning home to their mundane lives. Not the sort of place I wanted to spend any time. G and I talked about our lives and our dreams for the future. I remarked that I noticed a sadness about him, which he agreed with. “Well, let’s have some fun then”, I said, kissing him gently. Being a country lass myself, I know that if you want to get it on with someone, the best place is down a lonely lane somewhere, so I asked G if he knew of any. To which he replied that he did. Making an excuse to go outside for a cigarette, I texted B ‘Just off to find a quiet place to fuck’. I had agreed that I would keep him updated and knew that now he would be at home with an enormous hard-on.

Downing our pints, we left the pub and walked to the truck with G’s arm around me. There was a happy air to the night and I feel that had I been able to glow I would have done. Winding our way through the country roads, there was a relaxed vibe. Conversation was easy between us. After 10 minutes or so, he swung the truck off to the left and down a slope to the spot he was looking for; perfectly tucked away from sight.

Trying to have sex in a car has its problems. Gearsticks, steering wheels and handbrakes all contrive to make it as difficult as possible. Leaning over the centre console, G handled my breasts roughly under my top, unable to control his desire. “Take your clothes off”, he ordered. Oh, okay, not such a sensitive soul after all, but hey I like a man in command. I removed my boots and slid my knickers and jeans off over my hips and down into a heap in the footwell. He lay back in the driver’s seat and I negotiated my way on top of him, slowly lowering myself onto him. “My god, I knew you’ve have a lovely pussy”, he told me as I ground my hips into him. My breasts were within reach and he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard. We kissed and fucked for a while until it become too uncomfortable with my knee resting on the cup-holder. I returned to the passenger seat and leaning over him took his entire length deep down into my throat. “Oh fuck”, he groaned. I knew I was doing a good job on his cock by the noises he was making. I think it helps that it’s something I love to do. The feeling of a man inside my mouth and seeing how deep I can take it thrills me.

Having taken him to the brink I laid back for him. Rather than entering me, as I’d been expecting he moved down my body, his tongue seeking out my swollen clitoris. I still get a little embarrassed when a man pleasures me down there; like they’re having to do something awful to please me. No matter how many times B tells me how wonderful it is to do, I can’t seem to relax enough. So after a while, I pulled G up to me and my lips to his. “Enter me. Please”, I asked. He started off slowly and sensually and then harder. “Oh, yes”, I moaned, quietly. “You like it hard?” he wanted to know. “Yes”, the only answer I could possibly give. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he pushed himself ever deeper and harder. “Don’t cum inside me”, I told him, “I’m a married woman. I can’t go back like that”. Little did he know that B would love nothing more, but I had to keep the illusion alive. He kept pumping until he could take it no more and came long and hard over my belly. “Sorry, I think I may have cum inside you a little”. I really didn’t care.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Met G. Kissing not great at first, but managed to calm him down. An attentive lover, but also very to the point. He enjoyed himself without a doubt.

We met at a pub a little way from where we both live. He looked agitated as he walked in, but not nervous enough to stop him kissing me on the lips as a welcome. I watched him at the bar. He is sexy, no doubt about it. Still in his work clothes, scruffy jeans and boots, with his dark curly hair, enticingly dishevelled. Once he’d ordered our beers he returned. Moving in close to me at the table, he slid his arm behind my back and moved his hand down and into the back of my jeans. He’s obviously not going to waste any time tonight. He took my hand in his and placed it on his jeans, where his hardness was very apparent. I moved my hand down his leg, rubbing his straining cock with my arm. To those in the pub it would simply look like I was stroking his thigh. “I need a cigarette”, I told him. “I’ll see you outside”. The electricity in the cold night air was immense as he came over. I barely had time to exhale the smoke from my lungs, when he leant in to kiss me. A had warned me that he wasn’t a great kisser, as she already experienced in a drunken encounter or two, and she was right. He was too eager; going through the motions, without being guided by the other person. Rather than responding in kind, I simply softened my mouth and took things slowly. He started to get the idea and began to follow my lead. “Let’s go and get another pint”, he suggested. Once in his truck, he wasted no time getting his hands on my body. Searching for my breasts under my black roll neck, he groaned “You’ve got lovely tits”. “They’re all mine”, I smiled. “Oh, yes, I can tell”, he murmured. We took off, in search of a pub where we wouldn’t be recognised. He was clearly nervous, but not me. Like the first time at the club, I surprised myself by how in control I felt. I was enjoying myself at the thought of the evening ahead.

The second pub was an anonymous, characterless, commuter’s place where I imagined lonely souls washing away their sadness with a couple of drinks, before returning home to their mundane lives. Not the sort of place I wanted to spend any time. G and I talked about our lives and our dreams for the future. I remarked that I noticed a sadness about him, which he agreed with. “Well, let’s have some fun then”, I said, kissing him gently. Being a country lass myself, I know that if you want to get it on with someone, the best place is down a lonely lane somewhere, so I asked G if he knew of any. To which he replied that he did. Making an excuse to go outside for a cigarette, I texted B ‘Just off to find a quiet place to fuck’. I had agreed that I would keep him updated and knew that now he would be at home with an enormous hard-on.

Downing our pints, we left the pub and walked to the truck with G’s arm around me. There was a happy air to the night and I feel that had I been able to glow I would have done. Winding our way through the country roads, there was a relaxed vibe. Conversation was easy between us. After 10 minutes or so, he swung the truck off to the left and down a slope to the spot he was looking for; perfectly tucked away from sight.

Trying to have sex in a car has its problems. Gearsticks, steering wheels and handbrakes all contrive to make it as difficult as possible. Leaning over the centre console, G handled my breasts roughly under my top, unable to control his desire. “Take your clothes off”, he ordered. Oh, okay, not such a sensitive soul after all, but hey I like a man in command. I removed my boots and slid my knickers and jeans off over my hips and down into a heap in the footwell. He lay back in the driver’s seat and I negotiated my way on top of him, slowly lowering myself onto him. “My god, I knew you’ve have a lovely pussy”, he told me as I ground my hips into him. My breasts were within reach and he took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard. We kissed and fucked for a while until it become too uncomfortable with my knee resting on the cup-holder. I returned to the passenger seat and leaning over him took his entire length deep down into my throat. “Oh fuck”, he groaned. I knew I was doing a good job on his cock by the noises he was making. I think it helps that it’s something I love to do. The feeling of a man inside my mouth and seeing how deep I can take it thrills me.

Having taken him to the brink I laid back for him. Rather than entering me, as I’d been expecting he moved down my body, his tongue seeking out my swollen clitoris. I still get a little embarrassed when a man pleasures me down there; like they’re having to do something awful to please me. No matter how many times B tells me how wonderful it is to do, I can’t seem to relax enough. So after a while, I pulled G up to me and my lips to his. “Enter me. Please”, I asked. He started off slowly and sensually and then harder. “Oh, yes”, I moaned, quietly. “You like it hard?” he wanted to know. “Yes”, the only answer I could possibly give. I threw my head back in ecstasy as he pushed himself ever deeper and harder. “Don’t cum inside me”, I told him, “I’m a married woman. I can’t go back like that”. Little did he know that B would love nothing more, but I had to keep the illusion alive. He kept pumping until he could take it no more and came long and hard over my belly. “Sorry, I think I may have cum inside you a little”. I really didn’t care.
I shouldn't be reading this sat in my van at 7.30 in the morning making me sooooooo:devil: ....

Reactions: Deleted member 2978