Challenged

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love to be challenged, my boundaries pushed to the limits but only with his nibs, He knows exactly how to take me physically and mentally to somewhere over the edge and then push more until he knows to stop but even then he may go further as he can see a hint that I’m still breathing ?
Being in this scenario is only between us, he could never trust anyone else and neither could I but could you?
Can you be challenged and have your boundaries pushed with complete trust from a stranger?

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I love to be challenged, my boundaries pushed to the limits but only with his nibs, He knows exactly how to take me physically and mentally to somewhere over the edge and then push more until he knows to stop but even then he may go further as he can see a hint that I’m still breathing ?
Being in this scenario is only between us, he could never trust anyone else and neither could I but could you?
Can you be challenged and have your boundaries pushed with complete trust from a stranger?
No. Absolutely not. It's too risky, IMO.

27 April 2015
Hell no, I like to know exactly what the stranger is capable of, (without any unexpected surprises lurking in the background)
But if Planned and discussed before hand, then maybe, ?
Andrea xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think trust is an important part of this lifestyle and that can only really be built up with a regular partner so with someone you’d just met in person for the first time I think getting to know each other is the first step …. then other things can follow .. but as Andrea said if things have been discussed in depth before then maybe …

10 March 2015
Nope. We can play rough, but only with people we know and trust. We have indulged with others, but only with both of us being there, Jayne usually being the "victim" and Mart making sure things dont go too far. On the flip side, even when consent is given from others, we tend to go slow, preferring to build to intensity over more than one meeting.

9 August 2022
I am incredibly turned on by the whole idea. I like the idea of a regular submissive recruiting a stranger and pre-training them for me. Knowing how to greet me by sucking my balls and deepthroating me then smiling politely and saying hello sir, how to stand for inspection etc. and then going freestlye from there with them having no idea what is next.

Strangers with no preparation also has a very strong attraction. the primal nature sounds so enticing. As a Dom I could see how it could make my sub experience intense instinctual response and that appeals to me. I love to watch them come to me in all sorts of ways!

17 September 2020
Yeah fuck it. Gives the sex even more of an edge