Change Avatar

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Thank you so much! Will do so now. :) Thank you

MP: what a good sport. It's a cracking pic! :D As long as you like, or as little as you like. :tiphat:
I’ll leave it a while ...maybe it was my face frightening people :noidy:

19 March 2015
I’ll leave it a while ...maybe it was my face frightening people :noidy:
Nope not at all. This is a laugh and to try to get people chatting. Interaction can get idle sometimes and people forget what pics some people have and so on... this should ideally, get people talking and commenting "oooer look at you with your uber sexy avatar" etc
You look amazing in those stockings! And ftr, it's Mr here. So go for it, enjoy and have fun!

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Nope not at all. This is a laugh and to try to get people chatting. Interaction can get idle sometimes and people forget what pics some people have and so on... this should ideally, get people talking and commenting "oooer look at you with your uber sexy avatar" etc
You look amazing in those stockings! And ftr, it's Mr here. So go for it, enjoy and have fun!
It’s not something I would have chosen but .... if it makes someone smile then it’s all good ....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I spotted you rummaging in my media. . Happy to change it to this x
What a job he has eh having to rummage :whistle:
Great avatars, what a change, I really love @TherLegs something different and I have to mention @MP386 what a sport, you wait till newbies join and spot that avatar, not even your name gives anything away, so no one will think you're a guy :sneaky:(y);)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ah you like the look of sheer terror on my face whilst balancing on the rail ...... and yep I near went over the edge.

Just looks like your smiling to me you see i can't tell any difference between sheer terror and a smile :eek::rofl:

Vxxx