Chastity And Tease And Denial.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
A

Akardyagain

So I'm just wondering if there are many people on here who are as interested in this as I am.

It all sounds a bit weird and counter-intuitive to people not familiar with it I guess; people gaining a sexual thrill from NOT having orgasms.

But some of the most intense, mind blowing, thrills I've ever had have come from being locked up and extensively teased. It's obviously very frustrating, but there's immense pleasure all mixed up with that frustration.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
As a Dominant I have interest in tease and denial for the purposes of edging. For me seeing my submissive desperate and begging to come there's a perverse pleasure in that ;)
I am intrigued about total denial. Where do you think you derive your pleasure from? Is it in submitting your orgasm to a Domme/Dominant or something else?

Reactions: Pearls
A

Akardyagain

Well when I've been locked up for long periods it's always involved a lot of teasing sessions along with. This puts me in a sort of constant state of excitement, it's like swapping a few moments of extreme pleasure for lots and lots of little moments of pleasure.

If it's play that's part of a D/s relationship it's also a nice reminder of that, this constant little thing that tells you she owns you and reminds you how happy that makes you.

And finally of course there's the eventual release. An orgasm after four weeks or so without is pretty special! If a bit, ahem, messy.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Well when I've been locked up for long periods it's always involved a lot of teasing sessions along with. This puts me in a sort of constant state of excitement, it's like swapping a few moments of extreme pleasure for lots and lots of little moments of pleasure.

If it's play that's part of a D/s relationship it's also a nice reminder of that, this constant little thing that tells you she owns you and reminds you how happy that makes you.

And finally of course there's the eventual release. An orgasm after four weeks or so without is pretty special! If a bit, ahem, messy.

Thank you it's always interesting hearing a perspective from different submissives ;)

Reactions: Lace
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Yet another interesting thread.

This one really pings the Dominant/submissive vibes for us.
For a submissive to voluntarily give up something that they usually thrive on..... Mmmm and the release when given is, well I've given D permission and hardly touched her before she has exploded literally. Now add into that a little restraint and a wand then you get a submissive on another planet ;) or of course you can tease her further with added sensation play, that's good for a little pleading and begging but sooo easy to nudge her over the edge if you are not really careful ;)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I would struggle i must admit.. x

Absolutely that's the challenge. It's not something you jump into and do a week straight off. To be on edge and find the control and be willing to try and find that control.... that's the submissive mindset that thrills the Dominant. Well it is in my house anyway lol.
You can only achieve it if you want to and you only want to if you want to submit.
Go without an orgasm for today so that you feel more from the restrained sensation play tomorro. To feel your Dominants focus for those two days and experience a bigger orgasm than you otherwise would have. The longer you go the bigger the pleasure at the end and the more you feel your submission to your Dominant.
It's learned and experienced together but obviously doesn't fit with all D/s couples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reletless2017
A

Akardyagain

It's certainly something to go very slowly with. If any couple are reading this and thinking about trying it I'd highly recommend just asking your sub to go a day or two without at first, see how that goes and then maybe extend it a little each time.

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
It's certainly something to go very slowly with. If any couple are reading this and thinking about trying it I'd highly recommend just asking your sub to go a day or two without at first, see how that goes and then maybe extend it a little each time.

We started with a day. I had D masturbating on and off throughout without orgasm obviously for varying lengths of times.
So by the time I got home she was ready to do pretty much anything to cum.
Then after a few times of that pushed it to two days etcetc. Definitely have to learn the skill and tap into the submissive mindset.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
So I'm just wondering if there are many people on here who are as interested in this as I am.

It all sounds a bit weird and counter-intuitive to people not familiar with it I guess; people gaining a sexual thrill from NOT having orgasms.

But some of the most intense, mind blowing, thrills I've ever had have come from being locked up and extensively teased. It's obviously very frustrating, but there's immense pleasure all mixed up with that frustration.
Yes. X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yeah. The frustration.. the slight pain..m the lack of control of your own orgasm. Only let out once a month or so for good behaviour.
I'm very curious what it would feel like.
That was going ok ish until you said "being let out once a month or so" :eek::censored:

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah. The frustration.. the slight pain..m the lack of control of your own orgasm. Only let out once a month or so for good behaviour.
I'm very curious what it would feel like.
Once a month?! You cannot be serious.. once a month! Dear Lord!!

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Yoy pea sitting down in them there contraptions.

Muscle wastage can occur... wouldn't want that!

The thought intreages me and kinda excites me. But it's not practical for me. Mainly cause my wee boy likes to spoon
Thankyou for explaining a little Dan appreciated..
Learn something everyday. X

Reactions: Therapon