Chats

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Obviously you get chatting to people that you are interested in meeting, why else would you send a message :sneaky:
But what does it for you?
Does it have to be down right and dirty filth?
Is it sexual?
Or flirty innuendos?
So for us we love a little banter, flirty innuendos which gives a good build up to meeting :sneaky:

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Obviously you get chatting to people that you are interested in meeting, why else would you send a message :sneaky:
But what does it for you?
Does it have to be down right and dirty filth?
Is it sexual?
Or flirty innuendos?
So for us we love a little banter, flirty innuendos which gives a good build up to meeting :sneaky:
All of the above- tailored to each recipient xx

24 February 2019
City
Birmingham
Impressive :D
Well I do most of the writing on here he just sits and assess the smile on my face - I just send a hi and go from there if u want some naughty words to spark it, or upfront, or friendly chat or flirting then I just try and we how the chat develops.
Some chats start one way and end other but so long as it’s not offensive or rude then I am happy to chat away xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well I do most of the writing on here he just sits and assess the smile on my face - I just send a hi and go from there if u want some naughty words to spark it, or upfront, or friendly chat or flirting then I just try and we how the chat develops.
Some chats start one way and end other but so long as it’s not offensive or rude then I am happy to chat away xx
Hey. That is how to do it ;)x

26 October 2018
Chats are like the tide they ebb and flow. Some chats last for weeks and months , others burn as bright as a firework then die, I would love to think most of the people I’ve chatted to got something good out of it ,and would happily chat again ! after all isn’t that what chat is for ?

Reactions: Tiger and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Chats are like the tide they ebb and flow. Some chats last for weeks and months , others burn as bright as a firework then die, I would love to think most of the people I’ve chatted to got something good out of it ,and would happily chat again ! after all isn’t that what chat is for ?
(y)

Reactions: Stew