Cheese

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

just straight up cheese and strawberry jam in nice as well, like so many things it sounds so wrong but tastes oh so good!!

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I love cheese. It's my favourite food. Blue, goats, sheep's... The smellier the better. Food is up there with sex for me. How about you? Xxx
Monk's Feet with good quality crackers, grapes & apple slices accompanied by champers or a good prosecco. :)

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Cheese is amazing, I love it!

Cheese and crackers, cheese baguette, cheese and onion toastie, cheese on toast, Christmas cheeses, cheesy nibbles, cheesey bite thingys....a block of cheese!

On a side note, I went to Cheddar Gorge and tried the proper cave cheese from there - absolutely delicious! Such a different taste to "normal cheddar cheese". If you can find "cave matured cheese", go for it. I know Sainsbury's and The Co-op stocks it.
You can mail order it from cheddar gorge too! Yum xx

Reactions: Pearls
16 October 2015
City
Nuneaton
Cheddar Cheese and caramelised red onion chutney sarnies are absolutely fantastic. #hungrynow

T

Terryg

Just read this thread for the first time....now I'm bloody hungry and my teeth are on edge....mmmmmm cheeseeeeee.....