chinese for brekky!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

RedHotFox

Well after a few glasses of wine last night (3 btls) i woke up starving so i warmed up thursday nights left over chinese (which has been in the fridge) & iv eaten it for brekky ha stuffed now lmao but it was nice :) Mmm! So what have you had for brekky this morning, anything like me or am i just odd haha

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mmm can't beat leftover Chinese or Indian for brekkie nom :p
Coffee - lots of as per for moi.. But just had a lovely lunch courtesy of the out-laws.!
But aye nice breakfast esp the morning after the night before ;) x

D

Deleted member 1030

Just normal bacon butties this morning for us, but the BEST leftovers for brekky is cold pizza (y)

Reactions: Admin
R

RedHotFox

Sounds like youve both been spoilt today with bacon butties & a lovely lunch being lade on for you :)) yep i like leftover pizza too, but i couldnt eat it cold, def needs to be rewarmed :) Xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh we definitely were, lovely it was too! nom bless my out-laws are amazing and I wouldn't swap them for the world.
Like the son they never had I tell you.. ;) :love: xx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well that sounded really good with the wine and then you hit me...Left over chinese, omg never ever in my life understood why people feel the need to do this crazy ritual...:eek::eek:
I shall stick to my rice krispies thankyou :D:D

10 March 2015
In Barnstaple there is a pub called the Golden Tap, and in the alley behind it there is a takeaway that does the "Breakfast burger"... so-called because its the size of a dinner plate, they cut it into 4 quarters, and whatever you cant eat in your drunken haze, you put by the side of the bed for brekkie in the morning!

When I woke, I sent the room junior to the cookhouse for a brew, and then got stuck into my last quarter.... lovely!(y)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls