Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

chinese for brekky!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RedHotFox, 26 September 2015.

1. Well after a few glasses of wine last night (3 btls) i woke up starving so i warmed up thursday nights left over chinese (which has been in the fridge) & iv eaten it for brekky ha stuffed now lmao but it was nice :) Mmm! So what have you had for brekky this morning, anything like me or am i just odd haha

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Mmm can't beat leftover Chinese or Indian for brekkie nom :p
    Coffee - lots of as per for moi.. But just had a lovely lunch courtesy of the out-laws.!
    But aye nice breakfast esp the morning after the night before ;) x

3. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Just normal bacon butties this morning for us, but the BEST leftovers for brekky is cold pizza (y)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sounds like youve both been spoilt today with bacon butties & a lovely lunch being lade on for you :)) yep i like leftover pizza too, but i couldnt eat it cold, def needs to be rewarmed :) Xx

• Like Like x 1
  5. Admin

Oh we definitely were, lovely it was too! nom bless my out-laws are amazing and I wouldn't swap them for the world.
    Like the son they never had I tell you.. ;) :love: xx

6. Lace

Lace PV

Well that sounded really good with the wine and then you hit me...Left over chinese, omg never ever in my life understood why people feel the need to do this crazy ritual...:eek::eek:
    I shall stick to my rice krispies thankyou :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

Not for me either and you are all minging, yuk. I like my toast too much or a nice fried egg, yummy xx

• Like Like x 2
  8. sthwalescpl

sthwalescpl Sprtr

In Barnstaple there is a pub called the Golden Tap, and in the alley behind it there is a takeaway that does the "Breakfast burger"... so-called because its the size of a dinner plate, they cut it into 4 quarters, and whatever you cant eat in your drunken haze, you put by the side of the bed for brekkie in the morning!

When I woke, I sent the room junior to the cookhouse for a brew, and then got stuck into my last quarter.... lovely!(y)

• Like Like x 2
  9. kopinov

kopinov PV

You can't beat a nice chilled porridge and mackerel curry to start the day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

Yes I think it would cure most hangovers :sick:

11. Admin

Oh my word... :sick::sick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice