Chocolate, cake and sweets.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok seeing as we have had the great british bake off, I was wondering what is your favourite and why:sneaky:
Mine would have to be a Cadbury marvellous creation;) Just because it does everything it says on the tin:whistle::rolleyes::love:
So come on what is that bit of naughty and nice and why:p..cadbury-jelly-popping-candy-shells.gif.jpg

Reactions: sweetNsaucy
M

meet_the_fockers

Walnut whips!! Frys chocolate creams.
I've not got an overly sweet tooth... Buy I'd kill for crisps, cheese and MARMITE!!!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well now, you havent said why haha, but my kind of lady cheese marmite and crisps...Perfect combination xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I could also be a chocolate eclair..hard on the outside but soft and gooey in the middle..yummy xx

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
MMM Fruit n Nut does it for me every time when Raewyn brings it home for me lol xx
images (1).jpg

I do like the fruit n Raewyn loves a nut lol !

Reactions: Pearls

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Super thankyou.. Although it always just lil old innocent sweet, Mrs F rattling around here.. Mr F just reaps the rewards I'm afraid..
Ah Bless well its norm Mr Fetish here during week cooking cleaning washing ironing I the domestic engineer inbetween me on the job here and there lol x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
She's definitely innocent... :whistle: :rolleyes:
Not a choc person really, coffee and the odd cream cake I suppose.. :)