Choices..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Does long term familiarity, do it for you or not?
I.E having someone in your life that you repeatedly spend time with in a swinging capacity.. or a couple/single person you have a long standing familiarity with that is not quite relationship, but is a thing between you and them or you both and him/her/them.

With that, would you then commit to exclusivity to and with her/him/them and only them? ;) x

Reactions: Tiger
8 July 2018
Yes, I would commit, but as you say it all comes down to choice!

From my experience in this life style all people involved have to be open and honest about what it is they want & human nature being what it is that doesn’t always follow!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
Oh and FWIW - we 100% prefer the intimacy and connection that comes with familiarity.
Yes meeting complete and utter strangers adds a dynamic, and fun.. but with familiarity comes understanding of nature, bodies and physique plus mentality. You get a better understanding of said person(s).

The only risky side of that is, you can think and believe they are someone who they portray themselves to be, but are in fact not. You can totally put yourselves out there, only to be met with disdain from their quarter. :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Familiarity, yes it does it for me. I joined the site as a single male, met @Miss-Sexy-Legs at a social organised by this site and never looked back. We have found we both enjoy bdsm, nothing extreme but it something that we just found suited us. We have spent the last 3 years exploring our sexuality, finding what we like and continue working on that and also finding things we decided isn't for us. Are we exclusive, yes I believe we are, we could do our own thing but we both know if that happened then our relation would be changed, would it ever be the same afterwards, I doubt it. Having said that we are now secure enough to go out and meet others as a couple, we are confident enough we could have sex with others and happy to try new things. Simply put we have grown a bond, we have trust in each other and now want to explore more options. We know as staff it's harder to find others, simply because we are staff but we are also like any other couple here, we like sex, we want to meet others so ...... anyone up for some fun ..... hey why shouldn't we advertise ourselves :D

10 July 2018
Does long term familiarity, do it for you or not?
I.E having someone in your life that you repeatedly spend time with in a swinging capacity.. or a couple/single person you have a long standing familiarity with that is not quite relationship, but is a thing between you and them or you both and him/her/them.

With that, would you then commit to exclusivity to and with her/him/them and only them? ;) x
Usual caveats, etc., but even when I was an active member in the swinging culture, the answer would certainly be ‘no’. Not because I couldn’t - back then - imagine me as part of a couple in the scene; it’s not that. I could imagine myself as part of the scene as a couple; twice I went to events as part of a couple.

But long term? No. Because I couldn’t - and can’t - imagine myself again as part of a long term relationship under any circumstances.

I’m single, and haven’t been in a long term relationship - by which I mean intended to be long term - since 2005, when my marriage ended. (Yes, ok, arguably, I hadn’t been in a long term relationship for a few years before it ended as well.)

12 July 2019
City
Basildon
Oh and FWIW - we 100% prefer the intimacy and connection that comes with familiarity.
Yes meeting complete and utter strangers adds a dynamic, and fun.. but with familiarity comes understanding of nature, bodies and physique plus mentality. You get a better understanding of said person(s).

The only risky side of that is, you can think and believe they are someone who they portray themselves to be, but are in fact not. You can totally put yourselves out there, only to be met with disdain from their quarter. :)

We had familiar people last year that we played with... not gonna mention names, but those that know... know.

Turned sour this year though... a shame as we thought they were more than just fuck buddies, more friends too... but I suppose we took it all for granted that the people would be in our lives for a long time :cry:

26 October 2018
Given the chance both work for me, familiarity helps the learning exploring and kinky fuckery, but the frisson of excitement when a chance meeting at a social furans into more is thrilling too :boobies::surprise:

D

Deleted member 11852

We as a couple would prefer regular meets with the same people whether it is a couple or a single male/female.. I think there is more trust with regular people and you get to know what everyone likes more and more with each meet.. We would never rule out anything happening at a social event sometimes the excitement of something random happening is quite appealing although we would still prefer regular meets.. We could never be exclusive to anyone because that would restrict both parties and in my opinion that's not what the lifestyle is about.. I know everyone wants different things but that's just our opinion.. W.. :D

Reactions: LizandChris