Christmas Avatar Competition.. Xx

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Up to now looking at this thread we have..
@EvilS @zebo @Double-Trouble
sooo anyone wishing to enter.. post here.. otherwise folk wont know you are entering.. for those who have made an effort thankyou... for the rest bahhh humbug.. miserable arses!!
Really good of @ThePantiePurse to make an effort and offer this lovely prize..

Remember gotta be in it to win it!!! :D
ffs wrap some lights round your cock or sumat :rofl: not hard is it!! Although... :D who knows..

Z

zebo

Oh shut up you.. im not suprised.. sexy hotties are common place in your household... seen one sexy bint seen em all :rofl:

True, but i never see them in that light, i'm always looking for the angles and lighting to get a good photo, i could have the hottest woman in the world starkers in front of me, and it wouldn't effect me in that way :)

M

meet_the_fockers

True, but i never see them in that light, i'm always looking for the angles and lighting to get a good photo, i could have the hottest woman in the world starkers in front of me, and it wouldn't effect me in that way :)
See i know everything ;)

Reactions: Pearls
Z

zebo

Come on you miserable lot, get the selfie stick out, join in the Christmas spirit, and take a shot of yourself with tinsel round your bits, or mini santa hat on your other head . . . anything festive counts so long as its you in the photo, and you can win a great prize courtesy of @ThePantiePurse

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reactions: Curious_mind