Christmas Avatar Competition.. Xx

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'd just like to thank everyone who took the time to vote. Personally I think everyone who entered an avatar is a winner for simply joining in the fun and if we ever meet I'll buy you a drink. Thanks all.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you @Therapon for keeping an eye and sorting this out for everyone.
Also a huge thank you to @meet_the_fockers for organinsing it, and another huge thank you to @ThePantiePurse for giving such an amazing gift away.

Congratulations to @meet_the_fockers on this amazing win, organiser AND winner! Well done you! :) xx
:christmas_tree::pressie::pressie::santa::pressie::pressie::christmas_tree:

Also many thanks and congratulations to everyone who entered and took part in this, and for those who voted.
Commiserations to the runners up, but well done for taking part in a little festive fun competition.
Have fun everyone! x

M

meet_the_fockers

Ohhhh bloodyhell..
meh.. Thankyou so much.. to everyone that took part and entered into the spirit... an extra thankyou to @Therapon :love: and @ThePantiePurse
I was battling in town.. for last minute bits.. which escalated..6hrs 6 bloody hours.. tonight the peroni.. is flowing and let the wrapping commence :eek:
MERRY MAGICAL CHRISTMAS ALL YOU BEAUTIES.... XXXXXX
:xmas: