Christmas Profile covers & avatars...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah okay could be an idea.
What we will do is something like that but it must be an original avatar of course and nothing from the Internet. ;) xx
Oh this should be hilarious... cant wait for all the cats, dogs, ducks and GREEN men.. to don festive attire! :rofl:
Time to see the real you!!
@EvilS get that xmas tie on!!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Oi i put mistletoe on my profile page, thats as festive as i get !
Im sorry do i know you? Im such a silly ditzy girlie oh my.. im sorry it slips my mind.. must be on the account of the fact im a tinsy wincy bit dippy.. oh my!@!! :rolleyes:

Z

zebo

@meet_the_fockers ah but you still have a photoshoot to do, and i have idea's. . . .@Mz-zebo is going to make up your boobs like christmas puddings, then i'm going to set them on fire :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@meet_the_fockers ah but you still have a photoshoot to do, and i have idea's. . . .@Mz-zebo is going to make up your boobs like christmas puddings, then i'm going to set them on fire :)
:eek: :eek: You SURE about this photoshoot @meet_the_fockers :D

Yes we will do something. Will arrange for a trophy, award and some extra goodies.
So c'mon peeps as Mrs MTF said; let's see em. :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Thank you :) c
Tis you isnt it? :whistle:

Yes we will do something. Will arrange for a trophy, award and some extra goodies.
What photo shoot i simply dont know what he means :D

Hard work aye considering 26 have read the thread..
meh!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
27 April 2015
bah humbug lol, yes if @Admins is going to the trouble of arranging a trophy for the best, the least we all can do is do a genuine selfie avatar rather than download of the internet, come on not many days to Christmas crack on guys and girls xxx