• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Christmas Profile covers & avatars...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Im wondering some sort of incentive... a trophy or a Xmas avatar sticky or something similar to POTM.?

Just a thought?
Yeah okay could be an idea.
What we will do is something like that but it must be an original avatar of course and nothing from the Internet. xx

Reactions: The-A-Team
M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah okay could be an idea.
What we will do is something like that but it must be an original avatar of course and nothing from the Internet. xx
Oh this should be hilarious... cant wait for all the cats, dogs, ducks and GREEN men.. to don festive attire!
Time to see the real you!!
@EvilS get that xmas tie on!!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Oi i put mistletoe on my profile page, thats as festive as i get !
Im sorry do i know you? Im such a silly ditzy girlie oh my.. im sorry it slips my mind.. must be on the account of the fact im a tinsy wincy bit dippy.. oh my!@!!

Z

zebo

@meet_the_fockers ah but you still have a photoshoot to do, and i have idea's. . . .@Mz-zebo is going to make up your boobs like christmas puddings, then i'm going to set them on fire

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@meet_the_fockers ah but you still have a photoshoot to do, and i have idea's. . . .@Mz-zebo is going to make up your boobs like christmas puddings, then i'm going to set them on fire
You SURE about this photoshoot @meet_the_fockers

Yes we will do something. Will arrange for a trophy, award and some extra goodies.
So c'mon peeps as Mrs MTF said; let's see em. x

M

meet_the_fockers

Thank you c
Tis you isnt it?

Yes we will do something. Will arrange for a trophy, award and some extra goodies.
What photo shoot i simply dont know what he means

Hard work aye considering 26 have read the thread..
meh!!

Last edited by a moderator:
27 April 2015
bah humbug lol, yes if @Admins is going to the trouble of arranging a trophy for the best, the least we all can do is do a genuine selfie avatar rather than download of the internet, come on not many days to Christmas crack on guys and girls xxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…