Christmas with the Vanilla Alternative 18th 19th December

• Thread starter TheVA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

TheVA

We have joined together with Concept events for this amazing White Christmas party, you will be walking into a winter wonderland, sneak previews to follow

image.jpg

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas and only four weeks to go before these two great Christmas party nights. Club resident DJ, Mark Eldridge, was on top form last night and will be providing some great party music. Looking to see how innovative visitors can be with their naughty or nice white outfits (they made a wonderful effort for Halloween).

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr Steed, I doubt @Pearls and I will be able to make any Christmas or New Years' Eve - party/event at all at The VA this year...
however my good man, I am bloody determined to make one of them next year! Mark my words. ;)
As always, everything sounds fun, scrumptious and friendly for all of us in this lifestyle. x

Reactions: Steed99

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Only a month to go 'till Christmas Day. Things are getting exciting at VA's with lots of varied events before then.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Tonight's the night for the first of VA's Naughty or Nice white themed Christmas parties. It's going to be very busy and great fun celebrating with all the wonderful people that love this upmarket club. Resident DJ, Mark Eldridge will be keeping the dancers happy with his usual great music and the club's own chef will be cooking up some festive treats for the buffet. The hard working bar staff will be working flat out to keep everyone cool on what could be the warmest December night on record.

For me, a few hours at the day job and then party, party, party!

N

NigelandJulie

We tried to get a room for this weekends party nights but left it to late, all rooms booked, never mind we are coming on the 28th so thats some thing to look forward too(y):D

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Well Saturday night was amazing with over 100 sexy people having loads of fun in this wonderful club. Great atmosphere in the run up to the big day.