Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrunchy&Muffet, 7 November 2016.

1. So with Christmas fast approaching....how many of you have started christmas shopping. Have you finished? Or are you the last minute .com shopper on Christmas eve.

Personally i love crimbo time. I think having kids helps. But i like to start early then i can enjoy the run up to christmas without worrying. So ive started mine and even got a few cards and wrapping paper too.

So what about you? P.s no Ebeneezer's allowed lol xxx

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Staff Admin

December for me, love shopping when the decs are up and we always have a huge xmas, like big kids here... I still haven't seen Father Christmas yet though but I check every year :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lovernotfighter

Lovernotfighter PV Sprtr

I have already started doing a little Christmas shopping, and I do like Christmas even if I get lumbered with being the family cook and baker

• Like Like x 2
  4. Omm last minute me like everything in my life.. im never organised enough!!! :( meh!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I used to start in June, but the last 5 years I've been getting later and later. I no longer enjoy Xmas and so tempted not to bother this year.

• Like Like x 2
  6. meandlis

meandlis Admin Admin Sprtr

Haven't even started thinking about it yet :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

All done wrapped some stamped ready to post cards written so I can enjoy xmas but mainly because ill be working on xmas day :cry:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Love Christmas, I'm a bit of a bargain Betty so I do tend to buy prezzies early when the offers are on and stash them away then forget what I've bought :rofl:
    Doing Christmas twice this year as New Year's Eve will be our full family Xmas day when hubby is home......

• Like Like x 3
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  9. This will be my first full Christmas off in 5 years, it's miserable having to work xx

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looby&Lew

Looby&Lew PV Sprtr

Hate shopping especially when it's busy so mine is all done x

• Like Like x 4
  11. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

Im looking more forward to new year great family and some true friends to spend it with xx

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Therapon

Therapon Admin Admin Sprtr

I still have a few to get, you know the type family/friends who are difficult to buy for. I guess a few drinks before going shopping will make things easier :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice