What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cleaning

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport
Yep I’m a bit of a cleaning freak and since lock down it’s upped a gear but I made the biggest mistake of getting black appliances and as you know if you have them, they show every blemish which drives me insane. I’ve tried every product but what ever I do it still leaves wipe marks even with dry clean cloths :mad: so to restore my sanity and Uber cleaning routine is there any top tips on having clean, streak, wipe free black goods.:p
All suggestions welcome :tiphat:
Ta very much 🤩

MP386

PV
Sprtr
Yep I’m a bit of a cleaning freak and since lock down it’s upped a gear but I made the biggest mistake of getting black appliances and as you know if you have them, they show every blemish which drives me insane. I’ve tried every product but what ever I do it still leaves wipe marks even with dry clean cloths :mad: so to restore my sanity and Uber cleaning routine is there any top tips on having clean, streak, wipe free black goods.:p
Ta very much 🤩
Buy White ones :D

Therapon

Admin
Sprtr
Ta very much 🤩
Easy, don't use them.