Club Sx - Adult Swingers Lifestyle Club, Events Venue, Blackpool

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 February 2018
City
Blackpool
I do have one question.
As we know, a lot of clubs use the fact that nobody wants their club overrun with single males as an excuse to charge single males ridiculously unfair membership fees and entry prices.
Do you plan to address this issue by limiting the number of single guys in some way in order to achieve the right balance between single guys and single females/ couples?

We have a completely different ethos to other clubs in this regard. We are a LGBTQS friendly club, as both Bi people we have seen the tide turning towards single guys and bisexuality in the last few years whilst we have been holding very large Bi-Parties in the Northwest (last party 154 Bi people attended) We actuality now receive more messages asking for mixed nights and Bi-single guys from Bi couple and single Bi-men and Bi-females than about anything else.

Saying this we have always run guest list only events and will continue this with the new club to start with on busy nights. The way we have worked this in the past is we take the number of females & TV's (we attract a lot) and add them together then have the same number of single men so if have a total of 40 females & TV's as our last party did, then we allow 40 single men which seems sensible and fair and has always worked for us :)

19 March 2015
We have a completely different ethos to other clubs in this regard. We are a LGBTQS friendly club, as both Bi people we have seen the tide turning towards single guys and bisexuality in the last few years whilst we have been holding very large Bi-Parties in the Northwest (last party 154 Bi people attended) We actuality now receive more messages asking for mixed nights and Bi-single guys from Bi couple and single Bi-men and Bi-females than about anything else.

Saying this we have always run guest list only events and will continue this with the new club to start with on busy nights. The way we have worked this in the past is we take the number of females & TV's (we attract a lot) and add them together then have the same number of single men so if have a total of 40 females & TV's as our last party did, then we allow 40 single men which seems sensible and fair and has always worked for us :)
So in short, you will be capping and managing the balances. (y)
Sounds fairer than most.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I do believe there is only one other club that is the same, no limits to numbers, all are welcome and it's the same price for all, I think its only £15 to get in but this price is the same for everyone, which we think is brilliant. There is also another we have heard of that charge £90 for single guys and ladies free.. I mean :eek: Why and how unfair xx

Reactions: Therapon
26 February 2018
City
Blackpool
I do believe there is only one other club that is the same, no limits to numbers, all are welcome and it's the same price for all, I think its only £15 to get in but this price is the same for everyone, which we think is brilliant. There is also another we have heard of that charge £90 for single guys and ladies free.. I mean :eek: Why and how unfair xx

We know lots of private parties that do this too this as well and think is disgusting charging single guys £90 the most we have heard is £120 a single guy :mad: not naming names.

We are different and proud of it and coming under heavy fire from some other club for it but we will not be changing :D

26 February 2018
City
Blackpool
WILL BE HOLDING OUR FIRST PARTY ON THE 7TH jUNE THEN NEXT SATURDAY ON THE 16TH PLEASE SEE EVENTS

Reactions: Pearls
26 February 2018
City
Blackpool
That would be great we are holding 3 events in July 7th Blackpool fest, 13 Fuck fest Friday and the Pan/Bi party 14th.

I will be advertising a T-Girl admiras day and evening event the following Friday 20th

Reactions: Pearls
2 September 2016
City
Preston
Just to let everyone know, we paid our first visit to Club Sx a few weeks ago and can honestly say that it's one of the best clubs we've been to. We are slightly biased in as much as we've met @Sex-extra a couple a few times as well and they are two of the nicest and genuine people on the scene which just makes visits to the their club that much more enjoyable xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Just to let everyone know, we paid our first visit to Club Sx a few weeks ago and can honestly say that it's one of the best clubs we've been to. We are slightly biased in as much as we've met @Sex-extra a couple a few times as well and they are two of the nicest and genuine people on the scene which just makes visits to the their club that much more enjoyable xx
I have to say the club looks amazing x

2 September 2016
City
Preston
Am sure an SS play/social party should be organised at this club when sorted. Rooms, play areas, everyone allowed, great prices.. Could be a whopping weekend! ;)
We may be going again on Friday evening so if we get chance we can float the idea of a social? If there's enough interest we might even volunteer to organise something, though certainly don't want to get in the way of the 4th Birthday Bash in March.

14 February 2017
City
London
Just back from my 3rd visit to your lovely club, what can I say? You guys seem to out-do yourselves each time. Your staff are great, working hard the whole time, and with smiles showing they enjoy what they do. Gursts, all happy and engaging. The music (choice, volumes, levels,) on point, the spread (nice touch!) and facilites and features: all something for everyone.

You know I'll be back as soon as physically possible :) Well done guys (as I said last night... yes, me in the "tuxedo" boxers armed with nunchaku whumper floggers), and thank you!

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Just back from my 3rd visit to your lovely club, what can I say? You guys seem to out-do yourselves each time. Your staff are great, working hard the whole time, and with smiles showing they enjoy what they do. Gursts, all happy and engaging. The music (choice, volumes, levels,) on point, the spread (nice touch!) and facilites and features: all something for everyone.

You know I'll be back as soon as physically possible :) Well done guys (as I said last night... yes, me in the "tuxedo" boxers armed with nunchaku whumper floggers), and thank you!
This club looks class, but also very welcoming. Great value too. I can't wait to visit! Thanks @Ahabs for the review.

D

Deleted member 11094

Would like to visit this club this year, has there been any interest in a social near here?

14 February 2017
City
London
To add, I may know if one or two hotels that, while basic accomodation (ie, not premier inn) the prices are dirt cheap and about 4 minutes walk from the club.