Clubs and private parties

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 March 2024
Hi all, wanted to know what type of swingers parties/clubs are around the Kent and what you rate them at over all others. Plus has anyone been to the Hellfire club in Sunbury-on-Thames?

Reactions: Ragdoll
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Hi Badge83 depending on where you are in Kent there’s DV8 or Pleasures.
If you travel a bit further there’s Le Budoir, Our place for fun or AbFabs, they advertise events on here.
Parties can be a bit hit or miss depending on the people there

18 March 2024
Just getting a vibe on what people recommend and their experience in going to one of these. Although I’m sure it is much better going with someone or a group of friends that all know each other than going on your own. Me being new to this all i am still slowly making connections before jumping to the nearest club.

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
My advice…. Don’t go on your own, some places can be a bit cliquey.
Why don’t you put your name forward for the social?

1711890990451.jpeg

Reactions: MP386
18 March 2024
Oh yes please. Where do I go to sign up for that? That’s a great way to break the ice. Thank you. I’m guessing I need to be a paid member to see this?

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Oh yes please. Where do I go to sign up for that? That’s a great way to break the ice. Thank you. I’m guessing I need to be a paid member to see this?
Click on the three lines at the top left hand side of your screen, then go to events, i have sent a screenshot

1711895732106.png

Reactions: Badge83
18 March 2024
Is this in ‘Agenda’, if so how do I search for the ‘organised social’? Sorry, just getting use to the site still.

18 March 2024
Thank you Ragdoll, you have been very helpful and patient. Much appreciated. I think I will have to become a paid member to be able to have more then 5 conversations and to access more.