• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cock Rings

19 March 2015
Ooooh.... well... ahem, make sure Mr is relaxed first aye Or...

View attachment 33853
LOL I still find this funny...
Got mine on. Found it very easy and worked a treat View attachment 34900
Yeah gotta say that looks good tbh.
Made my mind up, definitely still really want a tight D shape thick ring.
Like this;
View attachment 51505
I must get around to this! I want a phat one....

Ring that is

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

I definitely won't be using another Mrs m tried to help me get it on. Let's just say I know what being hit with a catapult in a sensitive area feels like.

D

Deleted member 11852

I definitely won't be using another Mrs m tried to help me get it on. Let's just say I know what being hit with a catapult in a sensitive area feels like.
It was an accident lol. Need a video or a tutorial to show me how it’s done. At least I kissed it better

MOTM

11 December 2016
We have a few different ones, most are easy to put on but this type can be a bit tricky, easier to use lube before putting it on.

We also have a few you can connect to a Tens machine, they are ........ interesting until MSL gets confussed between the options and the power outputs.

D

Deleted member 11852

Thanks but no thanks I ain't chancing that again. Reminds me of being school when they used to flick elastic bands at you. A bit more painful than elastic bands though.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…