Cock Size

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 January 2018
City
Birmingham
To the ladies and men that enjoy it ..
What's your thoughts on the size of male genitalia. ??
Does it matter ? Do you prefer length, girth... straight or curved ?

Discuss

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It doesn't make any difference, I guess ladies who meet men would prefer larger but I'm just guessing :whistle::D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm in a very honest mood tonight but yeah it does kind of matter ok we say it don't but i have experienced for over 20 years with a man who had a small cock poor boy not his fault of course, but the size of a cock and knowing what to do with it does matter why are women kidding themselves :)

Vxxx

W

Widel0ad1919

I'm in a very honest mood tonight but yeah it does kind of matter ok we say it don't but i have experienced for over 20 years with a man who had a small cock poor boy not his fault of course, but the size of a cock and knowing what to do with it does matter why are women kidding themselves :)

Vxxx
Good to know ;) x

Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
I wouldn’t know how big I am compared to others as never sat in a room with a bunch of men and compared my manhood.
I think of myself as pretty average maybe less so?
To be honest I don’t care my own experience is it doesn’t matter.

Flip side is a it’s the same for both sexes in terms of genitalia and even body image as a whole, it really doesn’t matter what you have it’s how you enjoy each other that counts.

Is size and penetration all that really matters?

Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I wouldn’t know how big I am compared to others as never sat in a room with a bunch of men and compared my manhood.

Flip side is a it’s the same for both sexes in terms of genitalia and even body image as a whole, it really doesn’t matter what you have it’s how you enjoy each other that counts.

You could always get the sky remote out :eek::D we had one guy join here a couple of years ago, he called himself 9incher, he went around everyone asking if they wanted 9inches in them :eek: he got on well :whistle:

D

Deleted member 8626

To the ladies and men that enjoy it ..
What's your thoughts on the size of male genitalia. ??
Does it matter ? Do you prefer length, girth... straight or curved ?

Discuss
As the post states woman and men. I personally don't think that size on a man is overly important to me. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
18 January 2018
City
Birmingham
You could always get the sky remote out :eek::D we had one guy join here a couple of years ago, he called himself 9incher, he went around everyone asking if they wanted 9inches in them :eek: he got on well :whistle:
Haha weirdest chat up line award goes to that guy

18 January 2018
City
Birmingham
I

I'm average and don't care either

Reactions: Pearls