Comfy In Your Own Skin

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Are you comfortable in your own skin?
We all have wobbly bits, or some form of embarrassment about something to do with ourselves...
fact of the matter is though, ultimately you’re here to have some form of sex with other people.
So naturally, that means baring all in front of other people....
I’m not saying here now about discussions we’ve had previously on here, about confidence or dislikes about yourself - but are you genuinely comfortable in your own skin?
That can also mean being comfortable with who you are too as a person. :) x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Absolutely. We all have hang ups but you have to love yourself before someone else will. And there is nothing you can change about yourself realistically so just be happy with who/what you are and people will like you more. There is nothing more attractive than someone who is happy about themselves as opposed to the uber shallow image obsessed dolly that constantly tries to improve their looks/body with surgery e.t.c.

We are all made of stardust and are all beautiful. XxX G

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
Totally happy , scars all over mantum and whatever , but this is me , the scars are the roadmap of my life, the mantum cost a lot of money over the years ! But guess what all the best houses have bay windows I’m just growing one !

Love me for what I am not what I look like xx

D

Deleted member 11094

IMG_20190309_215718.png IMG_20190309_222114.png
These weird flesh prisons. That's how I feel about it.

Yes, I'm stuck in this body. And yes, there are things I'm not always happy about and things I want to improve. But I am thankful to have this opportunity to be in this particular flesh prison, so might as well be comfy in it so I can enjoy the journey,
X

Reactions: PaintedDreams

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I've had time to wear mine in like a comfy leather chair :)

Yes I'm happy with myself and my body, it's not the best, not the worst but it suits me and I'm happy to let my bits dangle, moobs an all and if others don't like it that's their problem not mine.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Since joining here I have become more comfortable with the way I look , yes I have bits I don’t like , I don’t do gyms or diets... what you see is what you get .... take it or leave it ...

10 July 2018
Are you comfortable in your own skin?
We all have wobbly bits, or some form of embarrassment about something to do with ourselves...
fact of the matter is though, ultimately you’re here to have some form of sex with other people.
So naturally, that means baring all in front of other people....
I’m not saying here now about discussions we’ve had previously on here, about confidence or dislikes about yourself - but are you genuinely comfortable in your own skin?
That can also mean being comfortable with who you are too as a person. :) x
After spending the first four decades entirely uncomfortable in my own skin, the past few years… yeah, pretty much. Never liked how I looked, how my body was. Always felt awkward, always felt… just a bit ‘off’. But when I hit my 40s, I dunno, suddenly it all ‘clicked’. So, yeah, feel comfortable in my body, such as it is.

As for who I am as a person, that I’ve always felt comfortable with. I know my strengths, I know my flaws, and acknowledge both. Privately, anyway, one to one. In public? That’s another matter. (As a friend once observed, I’ll answer pretty much any question, but getting me to volunteer anything important even to friends is like getting blood from the proverbial stone.)

D

Deleted member 6127

It’s what we were given and we had/have the ability to mould it into who we are.
It tells a story of our life, the lows the highs, the pain, the enjoyment.
Like most people I’d like to change this improve that but have grown to love this battered old me and I’m happy with it.
Yep love the gym, lifting those weights looking a bit bigger and in the end it’s what I like to be.
As I’ve always said it’s me and take it or leave it or just walk on by xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 6485

I'm not comfortable in my skin at the moment, but after making constant excuses..i've finally got my head out the sand and am doing someting about it (for me). AND..i feel its the best decision i've ever made x

L

Louise94

These weird flesh prisons. That's how I feel about it.

I have similar feelings...I always feel this sort of detachment from my physical body. It’s almost uncomfortable sometimes, that sense of not really inhabiting your body.

Am I comfortable in my own skin? I try to be. There’s so many external pressures telling you to feel this way and that way about your physical self. It almost seems rebellious to love it exactly as it is and I do enjoy giving a subtle “f*ck you” to convention and the social norm...quiet rebellion. :rofl:

xxx

D

Deleted member 3175

In all honesty yes I’m now comfortable, not completely but better than I have been. In 2017 when my mum had a heart attack out of the blue it made me realise that I need to look after myself and make some changes to my life. The past year has been a journey and I’ve lost just under 5 stone and can now look in the mirror and say this is me and I’m happier than I have ever been.
I still don’t like myself naked but having a fab husband I’m slowly getting to love my wobbly bits and realising that to be honest, I’ll never be perfectly happy but I’m more confident and yes I’ll shake my wobbly bits for you if you ask nicely! :sneaky::):X3: S xxxx

26 October 2018
In all honesty yes I’m now comfortable, not completely but better than I have been. In 2017 when my mum had a heart attack out of the blue it made me realise that I need to look after myself and make some changes to my life. The past year has been a journey and I’ve lost just under 5 stone and can now look in the mirror and say this is me and I’m happier than I have ever been.
I still don’t like myself naked but having a fab husband I’m slowly getting to love my wobbly bits and realising that to be honest, I’ll never be perfectly happy but I’m more confident and yes I’ll shake my wobbly bits for you if you ask nicely! :sneaky::):X3: S xxxx

You are nothing but gorgeous xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Your gorgeous and very sexy ........ you can shake your bits for me anytime :sneaky: please :whistle:

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I am happy in my own skin, there are of course a few little things I would change. However, what I strive for these days is the physical sensation of being energised, a sense of vitality. There are things like sleep, exercise and diet I can improve to enable these feelings, it's just a matter of self-discipline, which is where I sometimes struggle.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
I’ve put on a lot of weight recently. So, I’m not happy in my own skin at the moment.
However, I now have my own business promoting weight loss products and skincare so I have no excuse not to be the best version of myself.
I am a work in progress, a daily challenge.
I am overcoming emotional scars and building a better me inside and out xx

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve put on a lot of weight recently. So, I’m not happy in my own skin at the moment.
However, I now have my own business promoting weight loss products and skincare so I have no excuse not to be the best version of myself.
Sure you will succeed in both your business and your personal goals ... xx

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
My weight has fluctuated over twelve months from putting on a stone in june last year in Cyprus.....now last stone n half been left with few wobbly bits but my saying is proud of my inperfection if you dont like looking don't x;)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
My weight has fluctuated over twelve months from putting on a stone in june last year in Cyprus.....now last stone n half been left with few wobbly bits but my saying is proud of my inperfection if you dont like looking don't x;)
Oooh we like looking so will continue to look.
You one fine woman Lou . Xx G

Reactions: Louise1970
26 October 2018

Hey stranger can’t talk to you directly cos of filters x