Confessions

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Sinful Sunday.....get your confessions in.....
Forgive me father, for I have sinned, I masturbated 3 times yesterday!

Reactions: Admin
M

Marky191268

Need you ask ;) let's just say I chat to the other 2 on other apps ;) xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Guys if you want to chat via PM then fine but not in an open thread please.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I confess that i get such bad road rage that ive actually considered taking a baseball bat with me in the car for the next time a numpty cuts me up or doesnt indicate! :eek: xx

oh wow !! And you look such a sweetheart ... :eek::eek:
Wow... :eek: you remind me, of me! :D :sneaky: :whistle:

I have a confession to make. As you may/may not know, Saturday evening's is where the site usually quietens off a little. The reason for this is, as swingers we all know anyway - Saturday nights are mostly swinging nights where people scoot off to clubs etc.
More so last night as 1, it's pay weekend and 2, it's Bank Holiday weekend..

Anyway, because Saturday evenings are usually 'swinger' nights, @Pearls and I try to have a meal, some drinks and so on. We do every Saturday. But there's an issue.. and this is where I sinned. :(
Speaking personally now.. I rarely am away from here, so on a Saturday even though we are chilling, I am always back and fore.. but it also means I am sat in my comfy leather chair and feet up on the pouffe.. wine is flowing, I know we could be having some uber fun later in the evening nom nom .. And I fell asleep.
Again.
This is the third week running. The last 3 Saturday evenings' I have fallen asleep in my chair. :(
Ooops. :D x
Long winded I know but I felt like explaining myself rather than > I fell asleep on 'our' night..
Oh dear. :love: :confused:

D

Deleted member 1402

Wow... :eek: you remind me, of me! :D :sneaky: :whistle:

I have a confession to make. As you may/may not know, Saturday evening's is where the site usually quietens off a little. The reason for this is, as swingers we all know anyway - Saturday nights are mostly swinging nights where people scoot off to clubs etc.
More so last night as 1, it's pay weekend and 2, it's Bank Holiday weekend..

Anyway, because Saturday evenings are usually 'swinger' nights, @Pearls and I try to have a meal, some drinks and so on. We do every Saturday. But there's an issue.. and this is where I sinned. :(
Speaking personally now.. I rarely am away from here, so on a Saturday even though we are chilling, I am always back and fore.. but it also means I am sat in my comfy leather chair and feet up on the pouffe.. wine is flowing, I know we could be having some uber fun later in the evening nom nom .. And I fell asleep.
Again.
This is the third week running. The last 3 Saturday evenings' I have fallen asleep in my chair. :(
Ooops. :D x
Long winded I know but I felt like explaining myself rather than > I fell asleep on 'our' night..
Oh dear. :love: :confused:
Less vino next weekend!

Reactions: Therapon and Admin