Congatulations on 2000 users

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Admin, @Pearls great to see you finally made the 2000 mark, well done you and all the Admin team deserve a thnak-you from all of us the users, great site and banter. Good luck, now for 3000 (y)

Further congratulations on achieving 2000 members (well it's actually 2005 now!). Great site that can only gain in popularity as more people get to know about it. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so very much both! Really very much appreciated. Let's hope we continue to flourish and prosper as a true swinging site, for swingers and like-minded folk where people can genuinely be, who they want to be.
Fantastic and thank you all so very much. :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Aye add dishes and cleaning to my list too.. You obviously know how it is Mr Therapon! :p Slave I am...

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Aye add dishes and cleaning to my list too.. You obviously know how it is Mr Therapon! :p Slave I am...
I was thinking more in blowing bubbles but yes I know about dishes, I haven't much option to get my son to do them :whiplash: hey if I didn't I'd have to do them :eek:. Tried getting the dog to do them but that didn't work either.... being a single male is hard work you know :naww:

Uhmm lucky man, a slave eh :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I know!! Is there NO privacy? :cautious::coffee:

Okay okay as it happens, I'm not working or fixing things or coding.. I've just done the washing up! :D x