Connection

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
I wouldn’t say it’s silly actually. With this, you can definitely have fun without a connection. Physical attraction is fine without connection. You can still have a fun 3sum or more - without any form of connection but a physical attraction. The main issue with that being, is all 3 need to have that attraction.
Does a connection help? Most likely, or even undoubtedly.
Have to have some sort of spark there, whether that be from bouncing around the forums or in PM’s.
I think it’s quite a valid question- especially or even more so for singles.
If there is no connection i don’t feel like it would even be enjoyable. I’m not talking getting to know someone’s life story but as you say L abit of flirting on forum/DMs

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
If there is no connection i don’t feel like it would even be enjoyable. I’m not talking getting to know someone’s life story but as you say L abit of flirting on forum/DMs

Not sure it wouldn't be enjoyable but it would just be some quick sex. I think a connection would make the difference between having sex and having some great sex.

DebE

MOTM

25 February 2022
I wouldn’t say it’s silly actually. With this, you can definitely have fun without a connection. Physical attraction is fine without connection. You can still have a fun 3sum or more - without any form of connection but a physical attraction. The main issue with that being, is all 3 need to have that attraction.
Does a connection help? Most likely, or even undoubtedly.
Have to have some sort of spark there, whether that be from bouncing around the forums or in PM’s.
I think it’s quite a valid question- especially or even more so for singles.
Well said👏👏x

D

Deleted member 11852

Speaking As the male side of a couple I think there has be a connection.. When we start chatting with potential meets I personally think it's important that both of us chat chat with the other person /couple... If I start chatting with someone and It starts going well I always make sure Mrs h has conversations with them as well.. I wouldn't even think about meeting someone unless both of us have been chatting... This is what we have done from the beginning and 🤞🤞 it seems to be working so far.. All of our meets have been great fun.. There's been quite a few repeat meets so we must be doing something right.. A lot of our regular meets we had have left the site now for one reason or another... There's definitely been connections with everyone we have met.. Probably the fact we we're all kinky bastards who love sex..... W.. 😂😂😂

17 August 2021
We are all capable of having sex without a connection, or attraction, some of us just choose not to. There is a difference .
I dont know of any single guy that would turn down a woman he just met If he is not attracted to her and does not make a connection, but she approaches him .
I mean, it's free. Doesn't have to know her name or buy her dinner.
If a woman sleeps with a guy just because she wanted him to take her to some fancy restaurant that she couldn't afford, there was no connection or attraction.
Or sleep with the landlord because you dont have the rent .
In my own case, if someone offered me a threesome I would take it even if there was no connection or attraction .
Sure, a threesome with someone you connect with and are atteacted to and have chatted with and are friends with would be a lot better.
But I cant afford to be picky.

17 September 2020
We are all capable of having sex without a connection, or attraction, some of us just choose not to. There is a difference .
I dont know of any single guy that would turn down a woman he just met If he is not attracted to her and does not make a connection, but she approaches him .
I mean, it's free. Doesn't have to know her name or buy her dinner.
If a woman sleeps with a guy just because she wanted him to take her to some fancy restaurant that she couldn't afford, there was no connection or attraction.
Or sleep with the landlord because you dont have the rent .
In my own case, if someone offered me a threesome I would take it even if there was no connection or attraction .
Sure, a threesome with someone you connect with and are atteacted to and have chatted with and are friends with would be a lot better.
But I cant afford to be picky.
Agreeed if it’s on a plate I ain’t gonna say no but if I had to go out of my way for it - I would pass