Contemplation...flirtation...fore Play...spontaneity...or Climax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

His being me, I was just introducing myself to the thread. Surely you should know me by now @meet_the_fockers and thank you @JustCurious99
Oh so now your explaining.. :rolleyes:
As far as I'm concerned as i said above, your coment was a little confusing, and out of context although, as you state mark i do know you, so for you i guess not.
I wasnt the only person confused by your actions..
Its a shame a fun thread, was killed, but then i see it all the time.

M

meet_the_fockers

Oh so now your explaining.. :rolleyes:
As far as I'm concerned as i said above, your coment was a little confusing, and out of context although, as you state mark i do know you, so for you i guess not.
I wasnt the only person confused by your actions..
Its a shame a fun thread, was killed, but then i see it all the time.
As far as I'm concerned this is the end of the matter
Thankyou.

D

Deleted member 3289

So...a couple of beers and some great Chilean red later... I was fascinated how some imaginations raced from a first base to orgasm in one. I'm used to the intricacies and intrigue of a slower pace... but think I could adapt to accelerated seduction if there is an honest connection and a moment of after glow. And perhaps enjoy the honesty of an open and equal balance between physical and emotional. How does that sound after a full bodied but fruity Chilean?!