Contributions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
No not at all - you paid your year upfront and it's not due until the end of April. :)
You do enough as is anyway! (y)
Thank you though x
If your sure, it's
Well we can't call it donators
Or contributers
Platinum is taken but this is different and people who support over and above should be recognised...
Yes?
No?

It's up to you guys
I am not a fan of the title but other than
elite
Premier
Or suchlike what is there.
I do believe it is an exclusive badge that lots of people will want and if that improves revenue so be it..

What are your thoughts?
Social swinging wall of fame
@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys

Xxxx
Possibly platinum + tbh, we are not bothered about a badge, just happy the site can continue xx

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

God do you remember these and the silver ones at school.. I seem to remember letting the boys put them on my nipples in the playground for their pocket money

Mini-Double-Trouble

So you've always been trouble, girl like you are the reason I have weak bones.....never had any milk money :)

Fetishswingers

VIP Member
6 October 2015
Or contributers
Platinum is taken but this is different and people who support over and above should be recognised...
Yes?
No?

It's up to you guys
elite
Premier
I do believe it is an exclusive badge that lots of people will want and if that improves revenue so be it..

What are your thoughts?
@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys

Xxxx

Recognised Site Supporter ?
Social Swinging Supporter ?
Recognised Social Swinger.com ?
Social Swinging Devotee ?

Reactions: Admin and EvilS

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And I quote - added members.

@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys
@Looby&Lew
@LeeWidnes

Xxxx

Thank you all so very much, especially given the time of year.
This site was never going to not run, but your generosity has literally paid for two months' of server fees.

This money means we as a couple and parents do not have to worry about the cost of the site for two months.
Maybe I should remain strictly professional and not say this, but then you all need to know we are a couple - like yourselves, with a family, who have ordinary (stressful) lives just like the rest of you..
And collectively you have all raised TWO MONTHS of costs for this site.

Now, as I said to Biba earlier, we make the costs of this site #1 priority in our lives. Because we want this to flourish. So the risk is never there anyway, but the fact you covered two months together, means more money available to us as a couple, as family for January and February.

It also means I have some surplus to put towards more months' fees and even some extra bits we need on the site and so on..
I think you get the picture. ;)

You have paid for 2 months hosting, which means a hell of a lot to us.
THANK YOU!
xxxxx

E

EvilS

@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys
@Looby&Lew
@LeeWidnes

Xxxx

This site was never going to not run, but your generosity has literally paid for two months' of server fees.

This money means we as a couple and parents do not have to worry about the cost of the site for two months.
Maybe I should remain strictly professional and not say this, but then you all need to know we are a couple - like yourselves, with a family, who have ordinary (stressful) lives just like the rest of you..

Now, as I said to Biba earlier, we make the costs of this site #1 priority in our lives. Because we want this to flourish. So the risk is never there anyway, but the fact you covered two months together, means more money available to us as a couple, as family for January and February.

It also means I have some surplus to put towards more months' fees and even some extra bits we need on the site and so on..

THANK YOU!
xxxxx

And thats the most important thing. Forget the badges/titles for a second and be proud as members.
We've done a good thing here....Biba/Stephen and anyone who has contributed has done this and you all deserve a massive hug.
I've been on sites before (not even swinging related) where the members couldn't have given a fuck and they shut down as no one wanted to help.
This has been a refreshing change.
Much love ♥

D

Deleted member 2610

Or contributers
Yes?
No?

It's up to you guys
elite
Premier

What are your thoughts?
@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys

Xxxx
Posted my thoughts on my profile earlier on before I saw this forum. Xxxxx

D

Deleted member 2610

@Harry&Janey
@EvilS
@NigelandJulie
@Fetishswingers
@Anthony_Newton
@Therapon
@The-A-Team
@Lace
@sweetNsaucy
@riccarda
@amboman
@MarknHollynys
@Looby&Lew
@LeeWidnes

Xxxx

THANK YOU!
xxxxx
And we'll keep helping Xxx

E

EvilS

I think for a small Admin fee and a few little extras it would make people want to join the new members group.
What do you guys think? X

Prestige breeds wanting to belong there... So it'd make people contribute to get in. People love shiney badgers.. Makes them feel special.

Edit - Badges. But I like Shiney Badgers too lol x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Something I've quickly learnt today!.....
An old adage of mine which is a very old phrase in society and not one I expected to exercise just yet here.. Almost.. but;

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Goodnight folks.
A HUGE thank you to those who dipped into their pockets and shared a drink with us, and more..
Especially given the time of year.
Best wishes to all. and thank you xx